Ask DeafGeorgiaLady anything!

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
Just thought to make a thread to ask me anything. You can ask me anything but if I think it is too personal to answer, I will not answer and plus, watch of what you are asking me. Thank you. So ask away!!! :D

Where are you from?
Are u taken?
How old are you?
What is your favorite color?

LisaMarie said:
Where are you from?
Are u taken?
How old are you?
What is your favorite color?

1. Georgia, born and raised.
2. Not really.
3. 27 going on 40 lol
4. BLUE!

CODAchild said:
Were you born deaf?

Yep. Born deaf. Due to mother being exposed to German Measles when she was pregnant with me by a stupid woman. She didnt even warn my mother. GRRRR! But I am healthy and that is the most important!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Yep. Born deaf. Due to mother being exposed to German Measles when she was pregnant with me by a stupid woman. She didnt even warn my mother. GRRRR! But I am healthy and that is the most important!

OH wow!!! That is exactly what happened to my husband's mom, german measles!!! Your outlook is good, your health is very important!!! :hug: :hug:

any kids?
any pets?
did u went to deaf school or public school?
what does LOVE mean to you?
Did u went to college?

CODAchild said:
OH wow!!! That is exactly what happened to my husband's mom, german measles!!! Your outlook is good, your health is very important!!! :hug: :hug:

Thank you! :hug: When I was young, I was hating myself and God because I didnt like myself and the way I was. Then one day, I just woke up and realized *wow, God wants me to be this way for alots of reasons* then I just accepted my deafness and be darn lucky how healthy I am *despite my thyroid plms and allergies. lol* So I am lucky to be here and I am so glad that I have Alldeaf friends and God and my deaf ppl and most importantly, MY FAMILY! :hug: :ily:

LisaMarie said:
any kids?
any pets?
did u went to deaf school or public school?
what does LOVE mean to you?
Did u went to college?

1. yes, a son. almost 2. *my puppy.*
2. yes, my puppy. *I call him my son.*
3. Mainstreamed with 2 interpreters.
4. I have been in love twice. First one, lied, cheated and broke my heart. Second, I am in love with him-my guy friend but I am not telling him that.
5. No, not yet. I am planning on it soon-just waiting on the right time.

What do you want to do in the future? Any plans?

Are u planning on staying your town longer as perm.. ?
Whats your favorite place to relax?
whats your goal for your future?

Ahem can I steal your son ? heh

Koala said:
What do you want to do in the future? Any plans?

I plan on going to college or technical school sometime in the future. I would like to get married and settle down. I am sort of ready to settle down, but I am taking my time so I can make plans to go to college or technical school.

PurrMeow said:
Are u planning on staying your town longer as perm.. ?
Whats your favorite place to relax?
whats your goal for your future?

Ahem can I steal your son ? heh

1. I would like to, but I will see in the future if I am in love.

2. My favorite place to relax-that would be Myrtle Beach, South Carolina but havent been there since 2001. So my second place to relax is Savannah, Georgia and Brunswick, Georgia-got deaf friends there.

3. Going to school.

4. lol no, he is my son! haha.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
1. I would like to, but I will see in the future if I am in love.

2. My favorite place to relax-that would be Myrtle Beach, South Carolina but havent been there since 2001. So my second place to relax is Savannah, Georgia and Brunswick, Georgia-got deaf friends there.

3. Going to school.

4. lol no, he is my son! haha.

:laugh2: about your son.
Anyway, if you plan on going to school, what major u are planning on ?

PurrMeow said:
:laugh2: about your son.
Anyway, if you plan on going to school, what major u are planning on ?

lol

Hmm, I was thinking about majoring in Business but I am not so sure right now. I would like to own a business someday (dont know what kind.) I am still doing research on my brain. lol

What do you like most about AllDeaf?

What do you like least about AllDeaf?

Have you been married before?

What are the things that you like about yourself?

What are the things that you don't like about yourself?

If you had to choose one ADer's man, Who would you choose to go out with as a date? and Why?

Are you coming to the July's Events for AllDeaf in St. Louis,Mo?

Are you ready for the hot summer to come?

Are you going to the Deaf Expo in Atlanta in May?

What kinf of a vehicle do you have?

Cheri said:
What do you like most about AllDeaf?

What do you like least about AllDeaf?

Have you been married before?

What are the things that you like about yourself?

What are the things that you don't like about yourself?

If you had to choose one ADer's man, Who would you choose to go out with as a date? and Why?

Are you coming to the July's Events for AllDeaf in St. Louis,Mo?

1. Meeting cool ppl and chatting with them.

2. The fighting and gossip. I hate fighting and gossip. *Bashing*

3. Never been married. Would like to get married someday.

4. Being smart and knowing what to say. Standing up for myself, even ppl fuss at me. Able to speak my mind but not to hurt ppl's feelings.

5. Thinking too much, caring too much and possibly feeling overwhelmed over something. Cant put down more here.

6. Well I have a guy-friend right now and I like him very much. I dont think there is anything more for me to say right now.

7. I cant. Too much money and I am stuck with work. Besides I have deaf socials from May to July so I will be busy during that time.

RebelGirl said:
Are you ready for the hot summer to come?

Are you going to the Deaf Expo in Atlanta in May?

What kinf of a vehicle do you have?

1. Not the hot weather. but I would love to go swimming, go to the beach. I have 2 deaf socials to go for to get wet! lol

2. My friends asked me but I am not sure yet. I will know more next month. Besides I will be riding with friends and I will be helping with some gas and motel money. *ugh*

3. 2004 Cosmic Blue 4-door Sukuzi Aerio SX plus hatchback and loving it! I call it my small station wagon.

Back