Ask DeafGeorgiaLady anything!

Endymion said:
DGA,

I'll cheer for the Bulldogs then! Unless they play a Big XII team. ;)

*DGL*, not DGA.

Good for you! :-D

Hi girl :hug:

What kind of movies do you really like to watch?..

What shows on TV do you watch often?

Are you wearing hearing aids or CI?

Are you planning on having anymore children?..

^Angel^ said:
Hi girl :hug:

What kind of movies do you really like to watch?..

What shows on TV do you watch often?

Are you wearing hearing aids or CI?

Are you planning on having anymore children?..

1. Action, drama, comedy and romantic movies.

2. CSI: Miami, CSI: Las Vegas. Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Almost every night, I watch the HGTV channel. It is interesting.

3. Hearing Aids in both ears.

4. I do not have any children and I am not planning on having any. I only have one son, that is my puppy. He is my pride and joy. I have 2 nephews and I practically raised them myself and I think of them as my children all the time.

Thanks for your coming to airport :)

DLG, do you drink or smoke ?

ecevit said:
Thanks for your coming to airport :)

DLG, do you drink or smoke ?

*Psst* It is DGL. *it is okay! :D*

No I do not drink or smoke. I am allergic to smoke and all kinds of smoke.

I cant drink because nothing is good. Bleh!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
1. As what? I am sweet, funny and a good-hearted person and a great sense of humor.

2. Yes, I get involved with Deaf Community. We get together almost 2 times a month. Next month, We will be having a deaf picnic with alots of deafies. It will be awesome.

3. My hometown? Hmm, let's see. It is a small town with old things and nothing to do. I always call my hometown, Helltown because it has nothing to do, just go to the park, and watch kids playing baseball. Pfft. If we want to go somewhere to have fun, we go to 4 towns that is between 45 minutes to 2 hours away.

Oh wow, you are in no man land. I live in Ireland close to everything you can imagine. I am a city and town girl, not country girl. thanks for answers the questions i ask. Hope they are not stupid questions. You can be honest with me. Dee

Deehamilton said:
Oh wow, you are in no man land. I live in Ireland close to everything you can imagine. I am a city and town girl, not country girl. thanks for answers the questions i ask. Hope they are not stupid questions. You can be honest with me. Dee

This is why I made a thread for ppl to ask me anything and if it is too personal or anything like that, I would not answer. Your questions are fine. :) Have a good day!

Levonian said:
Is Georgia always on your mind? :dunno:

LOL Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I wish to dream to live in South Carolina or North Carolina but hey, it is never a crime to dream, huh? lol

Back