Are Many Girls Snobby or Two-Faced at Gallaudet University?

nat84

Reaction score
I knew too many girls are snobby or two-faced at Gallaudet University? You never know if a girl is very snobby or two-faced when you notice she is very nice or friendly person around the campus. She is one who backstabbing about other people, looking down on someone else.

I wonder are girls really snobby or two-faced who involved sorority or chirstian organizations at Gallaudet University?

I wouldn't know since I haven't been to Gallaudet but there are some everywhere even online, that's why I only stick with my true friends...

I never forget about those snotty people at my high school (Mayfield High School).. teachers, my gawd. I stopped going to any hearing class reunions ever since and I don't plan to attend any future class reunions. :thumbd:

Ironically, some Deaf people who graduated before and after me hate that school with a passion. they told me some stories. I vowed myself that I will not send my Deaf child to that school at all. Fuck that.

Of course there will be snobby and two-faced girls at Gallaudet just like anywhere in the world. There will always be people like that whether they are deaf, hearing, Black, White, Spanish, Indian, Chinese, and so on.

Not just Gallaudet itself.. there are snobby people everywhere you go. If I notice a snotty person here, I don't bother socializing with that person at all. Just be yourself and find someone who is not snotty.

If you re complaining, just join 3 CCC's organization. I heard they are very warm , friendly , bible-thumping people.

:lol: It is very typical of those ages young students. When they become seniors, they may become more mature and realize.

It is not just at Gallaudet. Of course, at CSUN, NTID or RIT, everywhere else... :hmm:

Do not point your finger at Deaf students. Hearing students too. :D

We have to accept for who they are. They are just kids !

There will be always snobby women everywhere you go, even at malls showing off their thin bodies. There's nothing you can do about it and move on to make new friends who are friendly and one faced.

umm.. girls are not the only ones who can be snotty and two-faced.. Guys can be too.. albet, they hide it better.

Really?? about Gallaudet Geez! My College(hearing College) was not same Gallaudet Because I do remember visited there and see them myself that they re very fierce competition and tight groups. :eek3:

I am conformable with NITD !! Never forget Kewl Parties! lol :):):)

I knew too many girls are snobby or two-faced at Gallaudet University? You never know if a girl is very snobby or two-faced when you notice she is very nice or friendly person around the campus. She is one who backstabbing about other people, looking down on someone else.

I wonder are girls really snobby or two-faced who involved sorority or chirstian organizations at Gallaudet University?

Er...you are describing people in all walks of life. This is not particular to any specific place or time. People are people the world over and still have the same problems that people thousands of years ago had. Nothing new under the sun.

Spread your horizons a little and you will find good friends somewhere.

wait wait Nat84?? are you a girl??? If so then why are you against girls/women? whats wrong with them?? What did they do to YOU??

It's the same all over. Girls at Gally are no different from hearing schools - either they like you or not. Get over it. There are many fish in the sea - if a girl gives you the impression she does'nt like you - move on.

Nat, that's not really a fair judgment because you'd be implying that ALL of gallaudet girls are snobby.

It isn't the problem with Gallaudet itself. It's the deaf community. Accidents are prone to happen and considering how tightly knitted the deaf community is, it is almost necessary to save face. Reputation is almost everything in this deaf world. Having to deal with social pressure, it is almost a given that any deaf person would be forced to save face by handling a two-faced identity or a snobby attitude.

It isn't the problem with Gallaudet itself. It's the deaf community. Accidents are prone to happen and considering how tightly knitted the deaf community is, it is almost necessary to save face. Reputation is almost everything in this deaf world. Having to deal with social pressure, it is almost a given that any deaf person would be forced to save face by handling a two-faced identity or a snobby attitude.

Gee, yet you are part of the deaf community and so often you had to save face many times. And didn't you cave in to social pressure once? I seem to remember some deaf people encouraging you to go to a party, and lo behold, you went to a certain party in Rochester. Ergo, you just contradicted yourself. You might as well admit to having a two-faced identity.

Gee, yet you are part of the deaf community and so often you had to save face many times.
Can you give me an example?

And didn't you cave in to social pressure once?

Who hasn't? :)

I seem to remember some deaf people encouraging you to go to a party, and lo behold, you went to a certain party in Rochester. Ergo, you just contradicted yourself. You might as well admit to having a two-faced identity.

You really aren't making any sense. For the record, I went to the party because I wanted to. For the record, I did not drink alcohol or do drugs either. For the record, I had people know that I went to a party.

This has nothing to do with the topic on hand though. So, let's move on. :)

king of noobs i like that pic of bouncying boobs seriously i had a hard time looking away

anyhoo.... that being said
snobbish gals? so what? if they want to be snobbish let them it spart of who their are eventually they ll become hollow nothing deep inside to show themself
only to be snobbish just becausae they so call "friends" are there
personally i hate snobbish ppl with passion but then someo f them re actually nice once u get to know them and some of them just need getting used to
just stay away from "plastic" gals mainly reason is because they re fake unless u wanna get laid go for it bro!
again,... my opinion of coruse no insult intended

Back