Any one of you in Direct Selling Association business?

IslandGal

Reaction score
I am with The Body Shop At Home. I love it!

For those who are interested to know what Direct Selling Association is, look in this website Direct Selling Association

Anyone else with DSA business?

Hi amiga!

Yeaa! I'm involved with AmeriPlan. I was with Melaleuca for a while but NOW sitting out a team change.

Both AmeriPlan and Melaleuca are DSA members so you could say I am indirectly in the DSA.

I love Melaleuca as well, but do not sell or present marketing of melaleuca because I just do not have a love for that aspect. Its always nice to have a residual income, but I just too content with things now, why add something else. But their products are so awesome and have by far been best I ever seen.

Hi Doug!

Thanks for the wonderful things about the Mela products. Online marketing is not for everyone so I can understand your post. It's GOOD that you love the products.

Hey ya'll! There are many, many other companies in the DSA so it's for everyone here to discuss these companies, what they do for the consumer and vice versa. I'm willing to discuss Ameriplan with anyone who's interested.

IslandGal, Can you tell me about your business? It sounds awesome. I got a lot on my plate.......and so excited about Ameriplan! I already made over $100 with them.

Here are some examples of DSA businesses:

Avon
Pampered Chef
The Body Shop At Home
Gold Canyon
Ameriplan
Scentsy
Mary Kay
Tastefully Simple
Southern Living At Home
Arbonne
Home and Garden Party