Another Update *sigh*

That's good. I'm also busy on my own work of fiction. I wish you luck.

Thats brilliant Hear again.... I am so looking forward to your book and yours Dreama! Thank you for your post, i hope it's one off thing.

Charlotte,

This book has been so interesting to write. My next book will describe my experiences as a deafblind person. Specifically, living as a totally blind person, losing my hearing by age 24 and receiving bilateral CIs.

Amazing progress on the book Lisa. That is a lot of hard work for you, but I imagine it is a welcome release of thought and idea all coming together.

WOW! 12 Chapters for your book already... Do you have any idea how long it is going to be?

I love to write too, it gets my mind of things... plus sometimes you can relief some stress while writing! :D

JamieLynn

Jamie,

I don't know how long my book will be. I was originally planning on 10 chapters, but I ended up writing alot more than I thought. LOL! There's so much I want to discuss and it's nearly impossible to limit it all to 10 chapters. Right now I'm aiming for 20, but if I do that, it means I will have to write in condensed sentences.

Amazing progress on the book Lisa. That is a lot of hard work for you, but I imagine it is a welcome release of thought and idea all coming together.

:ty: ET.

Writing happens to be a good stress reliever for me and helps keep me focused. My rapid cycling has been unstable for the past year and a half, so I haven't done much writing at all, but ever since I started on Clonazepam, it has been a nice change. It feels good because it reminds me of the "old" person I used to be. By the way, I'm now on day 4 without any rapid cycling. :D If I make it a week without any cycling, my boyfriend is taking me out for a nice dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant. I can't wait! :)

Terrific news HearAgain!! I have the feeling that u'll taste Italian soon!

By the way, I'm now on day 4 without any rapid cycling. :D If I make it a week without any cycling, my boyfriend is taking me out for a nice dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant. I can't wait! :)

:naughty: <- I'm sure you can read this smiley just fine 'cause I love it... hehe... I bet you can't wait <giggle> Italian Food ALWAYS sounds good!

About your book: I know what you mean when you start writing and can't stop or things are getting into your mind that you didn't think of beforehand :roll: 20 chapters might be long, but that depends on how long your chapters are. If each chapter is 2 pages then it's not aaaall too long :hmm:

Jamie

:naughty: <- I'm sure you can read this smiley just fine 'cause I love it... hehe... I bet you can't wait <giggle> Italian Food ALWAYS sounds good!

About your book: I know what you mean when you start writing and can't stop or things are getting into your mind that you didn't think of beforehand :roll: 20 chapters might be long, but that depends on how long your chapters are. If each chapter is 2 pages then it's not aaaall too long :hmm:

Jamie

Jamie,

My chapters are averaging about 3-5 pages in length. If I can have the book printed in a smaller type font, that should also help.

It's funny how you can start writing and before you know it, you've written several pages. This is what happens to me when I'm manic. I normally write 2 chapters/day, but when I'm having a manic episode, I can write as many as 6. The words seem to fly off the page and I have so many great ideas I can't write them all down. :)

Sounds like you are busy. I take a lot longer to write. I keep going over it to change things. I've been writing on and off for over 10 years theraputically, but I've only just written something that I hope will sell. I've also written a short story for the NFB competion.

Please wish me luck on that.

Anyway I am glad writing helps. (Hugs)

dreama,

I wish you all the best with the NFB competition. Let me know what happens, okay? Good luck! <smile>

Hi everyone,

I e-mailed my CI surgeon to ask if the testing I will have on April 8th will cause dizziness. He said yes due to the fact that my CI will be stimulated by a variety of high frequencies. I'm not very happy about that, but if it means coming closer to determining why this is happening, so be it.

I guess you will have too :( I wish it were different....

<big hugs> Jamie

Back