Annoucement

Cute healthy little baby boy! Betcha you're so relieved to get through it all and now being able to cuddle and adore him, etc.,....

Congratulations! :)

~RR

Aww Sherry..cute pic of your baby son... congrats and I'm sure he is a great addition to the family...

Congrate on ur new son! and glad that its don't look like NS :giggle:j/kj/k and i know it's finally DONE with baby right? lolz and glad that you and ur new son doing ok now :hug:

Congrats on addition in your family! Awww he is soo cute! :)

Congrate on ur new son! and glad that its don't look like NS :giggle:j/kj/k and i know it's finally DONE with baby right? lolz and glad that you and ur new son doing ok now :hug:

Time for me to worm my way over to Panther's place so I can kick her bum!!! For that comment...hahahaha.....

Sherry, I'm sure ya gonna be cuddling yuor handsome son for a while... and he will surprise ya from time to time with things..heh..

yea my son has a white spot on forehead, just like i had when i was baby. But my white went gone in few months later.. then years go by, it come back. Wonder if it would same for my son too.

THANKS EVERYONE...

lol NS.. yeah FoxyApe is troublemaker eheh..

kidding aside..... good thing you have a proof that he's your son smile....he's all yours!!!!! (opps-whack me if I offend you)...

Back