American Red Cross - Donate Blood

Deaf Mortgage

Reaction score
American Red Cross Racing - Home

"Welcome to the first ever racing themed Blood Donor Rewards program! Race to this site to book donation appointments, track and then exchange points for Red Cross Racing collectibles and more!

Reach "Elite Status" and get rewarded with exclusive Red Cross Racing gear and a chance to win an all-expense paid VIP trip for two to the Phoenix race. You can also start your own team of blood donors to enter into the team competition. We track and post your ranking for you!

Get in the race today!"

A friend of mine have already set up a deaf team to donate blood. If you want to join this team for the cause. Please PM me and I will invite you to join the team. Its for 50 state wide, it does not matter where you live. You can find nearest place to donate blood. You join, you can donate as much as you want. Remember 56 days in between donations.

Please consider join the team. PM me. We have 33 spots opening and want to fill all slots.

Last edited:
American Red Cross Racing - Home

"Welcome to the first ever racing themed Blood Donor Rewards program! Race to this site to book donation appointments, track and then exchange points for Red Cross Racing collectibles and more!

Reach "Elite Status" and get rewarded with exclusive Red Cross Racing gear and a chance to win an all-expense paid VIP trip for two to the Phoenix race. You can also start your own team of blood donors to enter into the team competition. We track and post your ranking for you!

Get in the race today!"

A friend of mine have already set up a deaf team to donate blood. If you want to join this team for the cause. Please PM me and I will invite you to join the team. Its for 50 state wide, it does not matter where you live. You can find nearest place to donate blood. You join, you can donate as much as you want. Remember 56 days in between donations.

Please consider join the team. PM me. We have 33 spots opening and want to fill all slots.

I would love to join the team, Deaf Mortgage, but the Red Cross will not allow me to donate bacause I don't weigh enough!:giggle: Sad, because I have AB- blood type, and they always need it.

Anyway, I would encourage anyone who can participate to join the effort. You never know when you or a loved one will be in need of blood.

I would love to join the team, Deaf Mortgage, but the Red Cross will not allow me to donate bacause I don't weigh enough!:giggle: Sad, because I have AB- blood type, and they always need it.

Anyway, I would encourage anyone who can participate to join the effort. You never know when you or a loved one will be in need of blood.

Gain some weight then!!! Smiles. Spread the word and have them PM me.

That's a great goal. We need to prod many deafies to do something to help others.

When I went to donate, a nurse wondered why doesn't deaf people come to donate? I said probably because they didn't know there'll be interpreter provided. And I said they should go around in the deaf community at deaf social or whatever and explain to them the benefit of helping out.

That's a great goal. We need to prod many deafies to do something to help others.

When I went to donate, a nurse wondered why doesn't deaf people come to donate? I said probably because they didn't know there'll be interpreter provided. And I said they should go around in the deaf community at deaf social or whatever and explain to them the benefit of helping out.

Have them join the team with us. Can you join us too? Please do!

PM me for more information regard of the joining the team.

i do taking donate blood every two months

I'm... bit confused on what you just said. Are you saying you donate blood every 2 months or you receive blood every 2 months?

My step dad and my mom always go to American Red Cross to donate their bloods all the times.

Anyone? We have two on team and we ranked 372nd place. Can we grow more and climb the ranking. If we continue climb, we can be heard to hearing world.

I don't think Australia has a blood drive just yet due to the fact we're still in winter, and people gets sick.

As for the international blood-drive, no idea, but I guess each country has differing policy. *shrugs*

Last time I donate my blood long time ago but now I am not sure if I can donate my blood cuz of my diabetes.

Last time I donate my blood long time ago but now I am not sure if I can donate my blood cuz of my diabetes.

As long as your glucose is generally in range (I'd suggest at LEAST meeting the international guideline of 6.5 A1C or lower) and controlled on the day of your donation, yes, you can donate.

As long as your glucose is generally in range (I'd suggest at LEAST meeting the international guideline of 6.5 A1C or lower) and controlled on the day of your donation, yes, you can donate.
Soon I will be part of experiment group on new drug and probably will lower my A1C, will that effect my blood donor while on medicine? Let me know I would love to donate my blood.

Back