Alabama sends their greeting!

Zaicate

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!

My name is Kelly Morland and I am 22 years old. I live in Prattville, Alabama with my hearing boyfriend and a cute fuzzy kitten.

I was born and raised in Elkton, MD (and is profound deaf since birth) and attended to Delaware School for the Deaf since I was 18 months old to 18 years old. From 16 years old to 17, I went to Model Secondary School for the Deaf.

I am a computer/internet addict so you will usually find me online anytime during the day, chatting up with friends, roleplaying on one site or just surfing the internet. My boyfriend is slowly starting to convert me to gaming world.

My two favorite games is Starcraft (curse you, LinuxGold! LOL.. ILY as friend anyway) and Dark Ages of Camelot.

Hm.. What else can I say? lol. I am glad to be here and hope to get to know guys!

:welcome: to AD. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have. What roleplaying are you talking about? Chatroom type or video game type?

:zzz:

What's up?

Oh, another newbie?

Welcome to AD!

Let me go back to sleep

:zzz:

Thank everybody for warm welcome!

@ Celticty: I do different kind of rp's :) I do forum rping mainly

I don't know any more sites to do that. I used to do it alot. Where do you go?

Gaiaonline.com

I go to Breedable/Changing Pets subforum and roleplay there. But I do have a guild to roleplay my original characters :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back