AD Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod note:

Alex is working on it and said sorry for any inconvenience caused.

There seem to be a time limit on posting things now . What is the reason for this ???? You only have a second to type something !
have some patience and just try again.

I'm seeing some odd errors now. Got an error trying to like somebody's post and also an error when I tried to send a PM (timed out) so had to hit the back button and try again- second time it went through (and to the person I sent it to- if you got double PMs sorry about that- that's why lol).

Sounding like something hinky is going on with the server or where AD is hosted. I don't know any other sites or forums under AD's domain plan (like Powwow- oh avoid that one if you can...) or on one of the servers to try to test.

have some patience and just try again.

I'm seeing some odd errors now. Got an error trying to like somebody's post and also an error when I tried to send a PM (timed out) so had to hit the back button and try again- second time it went through (and to the person I sent it to- if you got double PMs sorry about that- that's why lol).

Sounding like something hinky is going on with the server or where AD is hosted. I don't know any other sites or forums under AD's domain plan (like Powwow- oh avoid that one if you can...) or on one of the servers to try to test.

I got the time out for both thread posting and a PM. Hit the back button then the refresh button and they both posted.

The like button timed out. I tried to like few posts.

I've never got emails for PMs and could not find a way to set that up.

It's in your user CP. Look for the "Private Messaging" and click on the box "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages"

It's in your user CP. Look for the "Private Messaging" and click on the box "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages"

Found it under Edit Options, and it's already checked. :/

Is it going to a different email address than what you signed up with?

I checked the email address associated with AD. It's my main one. I do have two others, one I've never used and the other is set up to forward to my main one.

I haven't been able use alldeaf all day so I doubt if this will work ! Damn it work !!

We don't get anymore emails when someone PM you .

Emails are optional, I think. That's if you subscribe to a thread or use tapatalk on your cell phone. I quit, tapatalk for Alldeaf annoying full of garbage from whinny complaining members in the past. Since then, life is bliss and drama free:D

Emails are optional, I think. That's if you subscribe to a thread or use tapatalk on your cell phone. I quit, tapatalk for Alldeaf annoying full of garbage from whinny complaining members in the past. Since then, life is bliss and drama free:D
Sure... then I came along...lol

I was getting emails before . I check my emails more than I do alldeaf.
I don't like this update at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back