Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by eternity
got a problem, eh?

What make you say like that? It's just a FORUM.. so?

Right, its just a forum.. :D Have fun posting!

ladies, pls quit bickering...

eternity... I don't care about drug or alcohol which I do also but I do care about pregnant thing...

Last edited:
We are fine. Thanks for your concern :)

Also, Wine is good for heart. Drugs .. like there are just pills.

Look I understand that you concern about pregnant things.

What if they didn't know that they were pregnant and they already did the drugs?

Originally posted by eternity
We are fine. Thanks for your concern :)

Also, Wine is good for heart. Drugs .. like there are just pills.

Look I understand that you concern about pregnant things.

What if they didn't know that they were pregnant and they already did the drugs?
That why it's a SAD CRUEL WORLD!

Last edited:
Im not in favor of abortion...I just dont believe in abortion. However, if there is a good reason to have abortion like if you got raped, health problems or something like that then you have the good reason to have an abortion. I can't say if I would go for it to have an abortion if I have been raped because I haven't experienced it...If you got pregnant at young age and wanted to get abortion -- Im totally against that. Take the responsiblity for your actions that you got yourself pregnant at the first place...I mean why didn't you use birth control method or use protection like condom? If you feel that you can't take care of the baby since you are young -- the other best option is: adoption. Or, you just got pregnant that you are old enough to know better to use birth control method or protection to prevent getting pregnant -- again, like I said take the responsibilty for your actions, take care of the baby or give up for an adoption. Why abortion just because you feel that you are not ready to take care of the baby? Why not give other people to have the opporunity to take care of your baby, raise your baby, provide better enivornment for the baby, etc which you can't provide? It takes TWO to make baby...it just dont "magically" produce baby inside you...you know what I mean? If you feel that you are not ready to be a mother, to raise a child then use birth control method or protection (condom) to prevent it, period. No Excuses. If not using birth control method or protection, just withdrawal right before ejaculation don't always prevent it. Because there's pre-cum right before ejaculation so you can get pregnanty by pre-cum even small amount of it...depends how fertile you are. That's all I can say for now. ;)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
...it just dont "magically" produce baby inside you...you know what I mean?

(Thinking of Virgin Mary)

Heather.... Do you think to have a BIRTH CONTROL is best choice? Know what--I never bother to take any of Birth control pills. Why should I...what will Birth control do ?

What's more .. If the father(s) who raped their own daughters and got them pregnant. What is your best suggest ? I don't think they should keep the baby know why? because of their blood are similar which it can effect to their future baby.

creepy :tears:

Code:
http://www.abortiontv.com/Video/silentscreampart4.ram

Last edited:
doh... if you dont want take birth control then dont have sex if you dont want to get pregnant. :crazy: more protection if you are on birth control and use condom too.

Well, like I said, I cant really say about "rape" part because I haven't experienced it so I can't really say anything about that part. :dunno:

i stand as Pro-Choice -- i believe its the woman's right to choose what she wants -- granted i agree that its not a means to birth control *bowing out of this debate*

Originally posted by ~Heather~
doh... if you dont want take birth control then dont have sex if you dont want to get pregnant. :crazy: more protection if you are on birth control and use condom too.

Well, like I said, I cant really say about "rape" part because I haven't experienced it so I can't really say anything about that part. :dunno:

I won't touch Birth control pills because they are LAME. Why should we need it? Oh its for protect... sure my ass. I dont care about Birth control pills. Nothing can be PROTECTED. They are part of life. We deal with them.

Rape.... It's fucked up which it's a fact. What if they were pregnant from their byf or hubby but someone rape her during the pregnant. How would she feel about this?

I disagree, Birth Control is NOT lame...It PREVENTS pregnancy. That's fine if you dont want to take birth control, that is your choice.

Well, I see that you have daughter...Im curious...would you have your daughter to be put on birth control if she's sexually active when shes getting older? Wouldn't you be concerned about your daughter if she's sexually active and worried that she might get pregnant and dont want to have the same mistake you made yourself that you got yourself pregnant with your daughter?

Don't you get it? What Im trying to say is, if you dont want to get pregnant...if that happens then you just "abort" just because you feel that you are not ready to take care of the baby, then take birth control which will prevent it!

:ugh:

you know heather's right, i'm pro choice and i belive its the woman's right to choose weather to abort or not, but u know what i don't belive in abortion i am not pregant nor have i ever dealt with pregancy but if i did get preggy, i know one thing i won't abort if i can't afford to take care of my kid i ll give him/her up for adoption with understanding to the agency that the kid(s) can find me no matter what cuz i would do this out of love not out of money reasons.

I agree with javapride and heather

:wave: Hi Java!!

if this is the teekie i know ::hi: how u doing? and thank u for agreeing with me !

Of course it's me, who else? ;) I'm doin just fine. :D and you're welcome. ;)

If I happen to be preggy with any guy either bad or good. I am going to keep that baby. Never know that baby's future for our miracle. Think twice about the abortion is possible destory some babies' future can happen be our heros, famous leaders, USA Presidents, actors/actresses, and more more. Rasing children are pretty tough but patience is worth for us.

Lasza !!!!! Welcome aboard on the alldeaf!, ANd that is a perfect way to describe that subject! * yes it is me if your wondering*

i wondering if it takes two people to create a baby the mother and the father then why should it be just the women who can say i want the abortion. the man should have a voice after all with out him there won't be a baby in the first place. if it was a rape then i understand the women to have an abortion alone with out the father voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back