A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

:lol: I used to play that game when I was a kid. Man, how video games have changed since.

gif-cat-reaction-skeleton-743862.gif

If you don't like fire ants, don't watch this video.

"Islands" of floating ant colonies drift to new homes during the SC flooding.

This is in the Upstate, Greenville area, near the NC border.

Islands of floating ants

(Has captions.)

This reminded me of the time I stepped in fire ant hill at Gallaudet. Painful! I am surprised that they can survive the flood.

I backed into my sister's mailbox last Saturday. Didn't cause any damage to her mailbox, but broke the glass on my taillight and dented the car. Dang it. Ive never hit anything before that I can remember, and this is a new car! Got the estimate yesterday, $1750. Sigh.

I backed into my sister's mailbox last Saturday. Didn't cause any damage to her mailbox, but broke the glass on my taillight and dented the car. Dang it. Ive never hit anything before that I can remember, and this is a new car! Got the estimate yesterday, $1750. Sigh.
Ouch!

That's really high. New headlight in modern cars are just awful. We had to pay for one when someone broke our in a parking lot.

That's really high. New headlight in modern cars are just awful. We had to pay for one when someone broke our in a parking lot.

The taillight glass is only a couple hundred out of the total estimate. The rest is for the dent and the paint I scuffed up. :(

I'll post a pic after I get home. The insurance company wanted pics anyway so I'll go take some.

Getting back into dance was refreshing , Zumba and fitness :)

Was looking so forward to seeing my great grandson today...*snif*...but they couldn't make it...but will come tomorrow....at 6 months, he has 2 little "toofies" coming in....:lol:...won't be long before he's gonna be biting me/

I see my little grandchildren this week we meeting in London got make most seeing them when start this dyalise I stuck in this God forsaken town.Idont know what we doing.may got to a building called the Shard have tea at the top.It a building that has to be seen or natural history see dinasause bones for milllian time.102 top things to do in London I not think of anything to do ..

^^^ Corn maze for diabolique :naughty:
thumb-1381713437441-maze_for_blondes.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Corn maze for diabolique :naughty:
thumb-1381713437441-maze_for_blondes.jpg

Speaking of corn mazes. Both of my legs are hurting today because my roommate's daughter and I fell over a decorative chair trying to run away from a monster with a live chainsaw in a corn maze last night. We went to a haunted house and to get into the house, we had to go through a cornfield for like a good 20 mins and we encountered screaming monsters. However, when running away from one of them, we didnt see the chair and just went flying over it and landed in the mud. OHHHHH....my knees and legs are paying the price for it today. However, we laughed and laughed so hard.

Sorry AlleyCat.....
We all have our moments....I'll share mine. Last week I brought my mom to the hospital. In all the rush.....I got out, locked my car but left my car running. I hate those stupid auto push buttons. My car is so quiet I can't hear it when it is running. We got back to my car two hours later. I let my mom in and she says "nice how cool it stays in your car". OMG!!!

Back