A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Must be a popular movie, at the grocery store saw cakes with those characters, no joke.

I need coffee!

The reason why I haven't been posting on AD much...

Flickr...

Been getting out more often...

Reading a few books...

Doing a few clientèle's websites...

And this piece of annoying self-perfectionism:

webdesign.png

6:30am.... :roll: just got home a little while ago from party... farewell Alex! :wave:

I am a little jealous that you guys get to get the DVD/Blu-ray Avatar first before I could get my hands on! Ours doesn't come out until next week!!!! :|

download it and save your money

What link for download Avatar? but I like Blue-Ray disc movie for watching my 56" HDTV. Bigger picture than computer monitor. :lol: cheaper price at Amazon is $19 for both Blu-Ray disc and DVD.

What link for download Avatar? but I like Blue-Ray disc movie for watching my 56" HDTV. Bigger picture than computer monitor. :lol: cheaper price at Amazon is $19 for both Blu-Ray disc and DVD.

$19 is how much I saved :)

6:30am.... :roll: just got home a little while ago from party... farewell Alex! :wave:

awwwww how was it? wish I could go there in nyc. I had to stay here that we had plans here. Next time will do.

yes that's why I wish I could make it to go in nyc last night. soo i believe that he will be in peru for a month.

Alright, Is he planning to go to DC for deaf gathering next month? I wish to go AD meet party there. but I m planning to go to LV to be AD meet. Are you going to LV on July?

Wirelessly posted

Chevy57 said:

Um... HD movies are available online now through means of AppleTV and such.

By the way, your TV don't have a port to connect to your computer?

Alright, Is he planning to go to DC for deaf gathering next month? I wish to go AD meet party there. but I m planning to go to LV to be AD meet. Are you going to LV on July?

no idea. My friend would likes to go to DC DPHH next month. Maybe I'll tag along.

I have been doing 2 hours mountain bike ride around water font and now I'm soo tired. :)

Wirelessly posted

Um... HD movies are available online now through means of AppleTV and such.

By the way, your TV don't have a port to connect to your computer?

Well, I have HDMI adapter to connect to HDTV from my Macbook Pro.

Monday, Monday ....who loves this day?:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back