A positive thread about absolutely nothing

I got a Christmas card from my younger sister today and the cards she send out help the homeless people in Boston . I thought that was very nice and it also had a check for me. :D

Weather was nice enough for an outdoor walk today. Tomorrow should be the same.

That there are really wonderful people in Chicago-- there's a group of them nearby here who recognized I had fallen on hard times, and they made my weekend far better than I could have imagined. They invited me back next Tuesday, and I intend to go. My spirits are back where they belong-- happy and upbeat. :D :P

I bought teavana so good! They have oolong tea price $51 for 8 oz

I just finished delivering the food parcel I brought for my senior citizen friend.... made her extremely happy, and has me feeling really good.

Going to deaf expo in las Vegas 2016 with my kids I do hope my kids get to social and meet others who sign as I need to learn break out of my shell :)

Sent from my Z995 using AllDeaf App mobile app

For the first time in years, I made it through the entire year with no major injuries. That's huge, as it allows me to begin 2015 on a positive note, and keep going this winter. :P

Come on over to Indy! The best part is I'm off all summer long! :giggle:
God willing I will be taking CNA course for six weeks starting the first week of June and ends late July or early August lol Indy is too far :giggle:

God willing I will be taking CNA course for six weeks starting the first week of June and ends late July or early August lol Indy is too far :giggle:

I took that course to become a health aide and I got 100 on my test. The nurse told us to write a 'thank you ' note to the person that interview us for a job , I did this and got a job on my first interview. I really loved this job and was very protected of my clients rights .

Back