A good free email site?

Buffalo

Reaction score
Is there a good free email site? I just signed up with Verizon and I need to get a free email address as Verizon don't provide it. Is there a free email that is good with security? Thanks!

Is there a good free email site? I just signed up with Verizon and I need to get a free email address as Verizon don't provide it. Is there a free email that is good with security? Thanks!

since you're using ISP to connect to internet - use your ISP email address. or if you have blackberry - use your BB email address.

or use gmail

I would recommended you to use gmail, it support IMAP if you use email apps.

I just found out today that Verizon has tech support for people that have a hard time understanding people with foreign accents . If you can't understand a person tell them you want North American tech support. I have not ask for this yet but I will . I have AOL they're free and I also have Verizon email .what about hotmail is that free too?

I just found out today that Verizon has tech support for people that have a hard time understanding people with foreign accents . If you can't understand a person tell them you want North American tech support. I have not ask for this yet but I will . I have AOL they're free and I also have Verizon email .what about hotmail is that free too?

I'm hotmail user so yes, it is free.

Hotmail was my first email that I used in 2001.

Bullshit - got source?

I found it but authentic hasn't give a enough detail.
In personal email communications, there has always been, and always should be, an expectation of privacy between the sender and the intended recipients of a message, enabling open communication with friends, colleagues, family, and others.

Privacy is compromised, however, if personal information or private email content is shared with parties other than the sender and intended recipients without their consent. This is not the case when people use Gmail. Google does not share or reveal email content or personal information with third parties. Email messages remain strictly between the sender and intended recipients, even when only one of the parties is a Gmail user.

Of course, the law and common sense dictate some exceptions. These exceptions include requests by users that Google's support staff access their email messages in order to diagnose problems; when Google is required by law to do so; and when we are compelled to disclose personal information because we reasonably believe it's necessary in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Google, its users and the public. For full details, please refer to the "When we may disclose your personal information" section of our privacy policy. These exceptions are standard across the industry and are necessary for email providers to assist their users and to meet legal requirements.

About Gmail

Hotmail :) Way better than others mentioned so far. Been using them since 1997. Tech support is from India now....

I've been using yahoo for over ten years and never had an issue...

Back