ZVRS slow and might fraud!

lilbugsb3

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbZ1qnVPH0]YouTube - Is ZVRS a fraud company?[/ame]

watch his vlog and he has been waiting for 2 years, wow.

Not for me...ZVRS is smooth and works just fine.

What a whiner. If he wants the Z-150 so bad, he should keep calling their customer service department until he got an answer, instead of waiting for them to contact him or waiting several months until he e-mails them. I don't think it's fraud at all, just human nature.

lilbugsb3, you do nothing but stir up trouble. Go away.

What a whiner. If he wants the Z-150 so bad, he should keep calling their customer service department until he got an answer, instead of waiting for them to contact him or waiting several months until he e-mails them. I don't think it's fraud at all, just human nature.

lilbugsb3, you do nothing but stir up trouble. Go away.

OK? you hate me so much and I enjoy it :)

well, their service is slow. i applied for free OJO videophone almost a month ago and i never got a reply from zvrs. it sucks..:mad:

It's fraud.

Just add him to the ignore list like I just did. Don't feed the trolls.

Its all good. You may. I just feed the news about this relay because it is true but you just do not care like hes whine etc well everyone have a right to update whats happen to relay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I won't be surprised if ZVRS has to pay for what CSD did with their VRS service a few years ago.

The z150 thing is not the reason z will go under.. but yea...

Looks like Cisco will improve Z-VRS' products *shrugs* and are the zvrs products free or have to buy it from them? I don't know the price for the Z-340, anyone know? However, I don't think Z-VRS is fraudulent to the deaf community..

Back