ZVRS said NO to Z4 on HTC EVO!!

I think they are busy focus on Epic since it working good compared to EVO. That's my gut.

I learned that EPIC have DLAN able to use HDTV buildin DLAN without using HDMI. Thats awesome! I dont understand people stuck with EVO because with HDMI. They didnt realized that have DLAN wireless hook up to HDTV

I learned that EPIC have DLAN able to use HDTV buildin DLAN without using HDMI. Thats awesome! I dont understand people stuck with EVO because with HDMI. They didnt realized that have DLAN wireless hook up to HDTV

Not many HDTVs have built in DLAN. Most people already have HDTV without DLAN. Most of us do not want to buy other HDTV.

Most new model 2011 have built-in DLAN.

I already have 4 HDTVs at home and give 1 HDTV to my parents. Not many people have more than 2 or 3 HDTV at home.

I agree with MacFreak said, "I don't understand people stuck with EVO because......" I know they forget about HDMI does not support Closed Caption!!

LMAO!!! I can not help but to see the pattern here. The facts are simply that most of you have fallen under the VRS providers trap and now you are like a drug user looking for your next fix. Once you all realize that ALL VRS PROVIDERS are nothing but businesses you will realize how ignorant you sound. Can you truly state that using the mobile application for whatever cell phone you use is an advantage? One of my friends call me using her phone and I told her to throw it in the garbage, it is not truly practical, it is , like many of the "developments" from all these useless providers, another way to get you routed to their services so they can bill more minutes and generate revenues and profits for them. More retreats in some sunny place with plenty of drinks and bad mouthing the deaf and hoh. No mobile phone will ever be able to compare to the clarity and connectivity of a real VP. Quit bashing the providers (they are all managed by greedy, spineless and hypocritical people) and get on with real life issues.

LMAO!!! I can not help but to see the pattern here. The facts are simply that most of you have fallen under the VRS providers trap and now you are like a drug user looking for your next fix. Once you all realize that ALL VRS PROVIDERS are nothing but businesses you will realize how ignorant you sound. Can you truly state that using the mobile application for whatever cell phone you use is an advantage? One of my friends call me using her phone and I told her to throw it in the garbage, it is not truly practical, it is , like many of the "developments" from all these useless providers, another way to get you routed to their services so they can bill more minutes and generate revenues and profits for them. More retreats in some sunny place with plenty of drinks and bad mouthing the deaf and hoh. No mobile phone will ever be able to compare to the clarity and connectivity of a real VP. Quit bashing the providers (they are all managed by greedy, spineless and hypocritical people) and get on with real life issues.

who peed in your wheaties?

+1 for crab theory.

I'm sure a lot of people said that about cell phones for hearing people. Mobile is the future and it's not going away.

Not anymore...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVijNDWzoac]YouTube - Z4 Mobile for EVO Coming March 1[/ame]

To all the first to nearly last posting about ZVRS, It's not ZVRS's fault. I just learned that Mainstream VRS grabbed the contract with Mirial for Miroid software for HTC EVO. Sprint and ZVRS was sooo upset and Mirial apologized for screw ups. Actually ZVRS were planning to have Z4 for EVO but Mainstream VRS refuse to modify and share contract.

Finally now, Z4 for EVO!!

It have NOTHING to do with video quality. I've tested with MainstreamVRS VP software on my EVO. It works smoothly on 4G or Wifi. It's same software that Z4 have.

This is why ZVRS at first decide to go for Sammy Epic cuz it's available and up to grab so ZVRS be the first to grab.

Now that I can have Z4 on my EVO!! :rockon:
and expel the MainstreamVRS software!!!

Catty

To all the first to nearly last posting about ZVRS, It's not ZVRS's fault. I just learned that Mainstream VRS grabbed the contract with Mirial for Miroid software for HTC EVO. Sprint and ZVRS was sooo upset and Mirial apologized for screw ups. Actually ZVRS were planning to have Z4 for EVO but Mainstream VRS refuse to modify and share contract.

Finally now, Z4 for EVO!!

It have NOTHING to do with video quality. I've tested with MainstreamVRS VP software on my EVO. It works smoothly on 4G or Wifi. It's same software that Z4 have.

This is why ZVRS at first decide to go for Sammy Epic cuz it's available and up to grab so ZVRS be the first to grab.

Now that I can have Z4 on my EVO!! :rockon:
and expel the MainstreamVRS software!!!

Catty

I have a new EVO with me. I compared to Mainstream and Ntouch Mobile, I think ntouch mobile features toooooo much for any VRS so I rather ntouch mobile than Z4 because Z4 and sprint under same company which is not good while Sorenson do it in the house itself

And one more thing, ZVRS should not have said "NO" and "we are not planning for EVO" so too late for them

I doubt that ZVRS' fault due to MainstreamVRS had exclusive with Mirial with EVO. Now Mirial told ZVRS ok to use on EVO. Who's fault? MainstreamVRS. Not too late.

Plus you said that nTouch have better features than ZVRS Z4.. I dont believe you.

I doubt that ZVRS' fault due to MainstreamVRS had exclusive with Mirial with EVO. Now Mirial told ZVRS ok to use on EVO. Who's fault? MainstreamVRS. Not too late.

Plus you said that nTouch have better features than ZVRS Z4.. I dont believe you.

you dont have to believe me for all you want to but I am very seriously that ntouch features just like equal as hearing people that way I do not HAVE to copy and paste to enter a number to make the call while ntouch do not have to copy and paste at all just "click 888888888" and make the call so quickly so its ur decision.

that is exactly why i do not want to have a 3rd party while sorenson ntouch do not have a 3rd party so zvrs should develop itself not looking for a 3 rd party

Only copy and paste issues. I believe will work on it then what. By the way most business do off the shelves rather than do in house. Because sorenson took long time to finish software in house. While ZVRS made many available compared to sorenson.

Sorenson took a long time due to quality reasons, not hack job quality. Sorenson believe in nothing but quality and reliability only.
Only copy and paste issues. I believe will work on it then what. By the way most business do off the shelves rather than do in house. Because sorenson took long time to finish software in house. While ZVRS made many available compared to sorenson.

I have a new EVO with me. I compared to Mainstream and Ntouch Mobile, I think ntouch mobile features toooooo much for any VRS so I rather ntouch mobile than Z4 because Z4 and sprint under same company which is not good while Sorenson do it in the house itself

I never had problem with Miroid software on my Evo. It works smoothly. It have to do with broadband upstream speed on router if you are at McDonald's, Starbuck or any other public place. I was told that Z4 is better than ntouch on mobile. I saw iPhone 4 with Z4. It sooo nice that you can move around self view and nicer options too..

Catty

Sorenson took a long time due to quality reasons, not hack job quality. Sorenson believe in nothing but quality and reliability only.

I agree. After using ntouch Mobile, zvrs and purple mobiles. ntouch is a *lot* better. ntouch is much better integrated with htc evo and has many more features. For example ii can click phone button on evo and make call like hearing. I can turn evo sideways or upright during call and change my video. It's very nice and was worth the wait.

Back