Zobmondo!!

I'm thinking the inner ear is on the other side of the ear drum?

Is it? No idea, I need to go consult an anatomy chart.

So, I'll just get extra-long q-tips and wiggle in there. bwahahaha. j/k !!

yeah inner ear is on the other side of you ear drum, busting through that with the qtip to get to the itch would be no fun, and no bueno.

Inner ear, honestly. I'd rather deal with the inconvenience of not being able to scratch, than to look like I'm picking my nose all the time. Or experience the constant desire to sneeze...

I had a hectic morning so I'm late.

Would you rather.....

while trying to fight off a polar bear be armed with a stun gun or a spear?

hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmm
I'm worried about how effective either would be....would the stun gun have enough juice to knock it out and me escape? I 'm going to go with that and hope so because I'm not real confident in my ability to take out a polar bear with a spear, I might just piss it off more. But then again, you'd have to get really close to it to use the stun gun, not so with the spear.

oh gosh, I don't know. I'm still going to go with the stun gun

Spear. I am fairly certain an enraged polar bear wouldn't be phased by the stun gun.

I had a hectic morning so I'm late.

Would you rather.....

while trying to fight off a polar bear be armed with a stun gun or a spear?

hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmm
I'm worried about how effective either would be....would the stun gun have enough juice to knock it out and me escape? I 'm going to go with that and hope so because I'm not real confident in my ability to take out a polar bear with a spear, I might just piss it off more. But then again, you'd have to get really close to it to use the stun gun, not so with the spear.

oh gosh, I don't know. I'm still going to go with the stun gun

Oh_Hai_Guys.jpg

Oh forgot to answer... I'd prefer the stun gun... I'll taze 'em right on the nose ;-)

Last edited:
Would you rather....

Have regular encounters with Aliens and not have any proof or have you best friend be invisible?

I"m going to go with the invisible friend, I may seem crazy, but I think having regular encounters with aliens might really make you crazy.....and you'll sound like deaftears :D who wants that?

Aliens. They might invite me on intergalactic vacations.

Gimme the Aliens!!!!!!!

Hopefully they might find something useful and take me away from here....

I think I would go with the invisible best friend. I would be worried about the alien probing :). And with an invisible best friend, they could go places and spy on people and report back to you ;)! Although, the intergalactic vacations Bottesini mentioned might be interesting. Nah, invisible best friend for sure!!

Would you rather....

Be dating someone who insists on every electrical devices in both of your homes be controlled by clap on clap off or that every piece of furniture be covered in plastic?

Clap on clap off hands down, don't even have to think about that one.

Clap on clap off. Touching plastic furniture covers is my idea of torture!

:lol:

Didn't think so...these are bizarre questions. I had that clapper in my apartment with 3 other deaf guys, and we all loved it, so I'll go with the clapper.

My grandmother had plastic covers on everything, including her cars (yes, she had a fancy tissue dispenser too), and would throw a hissy fit if we as much as sneezed on any of her furniture, so screw the covers.

Aliens, of course.
Wait... There's hot female aliens in this scenario, right? :naughty:

Also I'd steal their tech and take over the world!:lol:

Back