Zobmondo!!

Would you rather

Chew a mole off someone's neck or drink a half cup of your best friend's blood?

uhhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mole, I guess, at least ther eis no swallowing and ingesting involved.

Would you rather

Chew a mole off someone's neck or drink a half cup of your best friend's blood?

uhhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mole, I guess, at least ther eis no swallowing and ingesting involved.

Moles are the ickiest things ever. Gimme the blood.

Good lord. Makes me wonder if people actually try these things. LOL

Moles are the ickiest things ever. Gimme the blood.

Come on.....Don't you feel tempted to chew this one????

ugly-1.jpg

I still looked down her shirt.

*bangs head*

Don't worry, we all go through that stage when we lower our standards way down there after being married (with children) for awhile....

p.s. (no offense, Ambrosia)...

:lol:

:iough:

Would you rather.....Show up noticeably drunk on a national television show or ROARING drunk at your child's college graduation?

TV. I think that would be less embarrassing for me and my kid.

Definitely noticeably drunk on tv. Noticeably drunk could mean that you are just a little happier/friendlier than usual or slurring your words just a little bit. Roaring drunk sounds to me like someone who is basically incoherent in their speech, stumbling everywhere, possibly getting in fights, possibly puking or peeing on themselves... Yeah, noticeably drunk would be better than roaring drunk no matter where the location... And any drunk at your child's graduation is just wrong- that is supposed to be a time for THEM to shine not for you to steal the show with your idiocy! :) (BTW- that might have sounded a bit like I am against drinking, which I am not. I just think there is a time and a place for it and you should know your limit.)

Drunk on TV. I don't want my kids to be scarred for life. No one gives a damn about one drunk in a 2 minute slot on TV.

I was drunker than shit at my college graduation every year. We all were.

Sigma Phi Epsilon. Siggggggggg.......EP!

If I did it... I guess I could live with my dad doing it.

:giggle:

Show up drunk on TV.

My daughter already is mad at me for the littlest stuff so i cant imagine how mad she would be if I was totally wasted at her graduated. Plus my ex hubby would be there and he would always use that to belittle me for a long time. Staying straight up sober for any graduations. lol

Yeah I imagine if I was tispy on TV my kids would think it was hysterical..."hey look at my mom, hahahaha" But at their graduation it be more "MOM!! WTF?!?!?!"

Would you rather

get a bad case of poison ivy way up inside u nose.....or in your inner ear.

okay wow that one is pretty tough, I think the nose one might be more irritating......but you might be able to at least rub it a little, like rub and push the skin on your face around the bridge of your nose against the bones, get a little relief......?? okay nose.

Yu know what's really weird. I post these questions on face book too, and for some of them, the general conses over here will be the opposite over there o_0 not sure what to make of that.

Wirelessly posted

I would say inner ear. Never had the inner ear itch before or my insides like my nose does. Second thoughts I have had inner ear infections along with vertigo. I still would have to go with the inner ear.

Yu know what's really weird. I post these questions on face book too, and for some of them, the general conses over here will be the opposite over there o_0 not sure what to make of that.

I need to retract my previous post as I now need clarification on the two choices first.

As I understand it, it's either the nose or the inner ear so that means it won't be on my hands... my question is... do I get to choose who I want to shove it up my nose? I mean... if it's gonna be a dude, I'll just have him to stick it in my ear like my audiologists. Not so sure I want him coming up my nose despite me much more preferring to have it there.

Ear. At least I could use a q-tip to "itch" my ear. An itchy nose is no fun. But then again I've never had an itchy ear either, so I don't know how awful that would be.

Ear. At least I could use a q-tip to "itch" my ear. An itchy nose is no fun. But then again I've never had an itchy ear either, so I don't know how awful that would be.

I'm thinking the inner ear is on the other side of the ear drum?

Back