Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards...

Malfoyish

Reaction score
Hi, I've got a HUGE stash of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards that I'm trying to sell. These cards come from booster packs and are mostly common cards, but some rares. I have a complete list of the cards up for sale, and I'm willing to negotiate prices. So much easier to get them off of me and not from your store...because when you check out the list I have, you can pick the ones you want and not waste money by not knowing what cards you're going to get when you purchase the booster packs.

Cards come from Labyrinth of Nightmare, Metal Raiders, Magic Rulers, and all the rest. (I'm not sure of the names...I'm not the Yu-Gi-Oh! fan in the family) I also have complete Joey and Pegasus decks for sale, so let me know if you're interested.

Malfoyish

OMG! Those!? Aaahhhhh!!! I hate those damn things! It's like Pokemon cards! Thank god those Pokemon cards are done now! Heh!

My Son who is 9 Collects YYu-Gi-Oh! cards How much are u selling them for? u can Private messaged me if u want.. Thanks.

Cards

Cheri said:
My Son who is 9 Collects YYu-Gi-Oh! cards How much are u selling them for? u can Private messaged me if u want.. Thanks.

Hi Cheri...

Let me know if you would like my list of cards. I normally charge 30 cents per card, but if there's a lot of cards that he wants or needs, I will throw some free ones in there. I'm just anxious to get rid of them. :)

Malfoyish (aim: maifoyish)

Hi back to you.....

Ok.. Let me talk to my son tonight when he gets home from school and see what cards he wants and I will get back to you when I talked to him first.. Where Will We do the Trading?

Cheri said:
Hi back to you.....

Ok.. Let me talk to my son tonight when he gets home from school and see what cards he wants and I will get back to you when I talked to him first.. Where Will We do the Trading?

I guess through mail, unless you're somewhere in NYC. :) Do you have PayPal? Or something to that extent? Would you like me to e-mail you the list of cards so that your son can look at what I have available?

Malfoyish said:
I guess through mail, unless you're somewhere in NYC. :) Do you have PayPal? Or something to that extent? Would you like me to e-mail you the list of cards so that your son can look at what I have available?

I am from Ohio.. But I am planning on Visiting New York in the summer time.. If you would like to tell me where In NewYork are u from what City? Could u be able to wait until Summer time to meet up if possible yes u can send me list of cards through my email box.. let me send u my email address in ur private message box.. Thanks By the way!.. *smile*

Got it...

I got your message. I did send you something at your email address, but I've been using Outlook...so forgive me if I did it incorrectly or worse - sent it two times! Hahahahaha...so much for switching to DSL - you have more to get used to!

Malfoyish

Back