Your Purfume/Cologne?

AquaBlue

Reaction score
I'm a Hollister man.

Hollister-SoCal.jpg

:giggle: never ask a woman what kind of perfume she is using – especially not me ‘cause I’m addicted ;)

Luckily my BF doesn’t mind it – he thinks I smell nice and I use this as compliment, as well as a tease in order to get a new bottle :laugh2: (and it usually works too!) :giggle:

Alright, here a list of my favourite fragrances:
Casual: XS by Paco Rabane; One by Celvin Klein; Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger; J’adore by Christian Dior
Classical: Several of the Burberry fragrances I don’t know the name of right now; Classique by Jean-Paul Gaultier
Something sporty: Love of Pink by Lacoste; Ed Hardy for Women (Love that one right now!); Blue Sparkle by Oiliy

Hmmm… can you tell I love perfume? *innocent*

JamieLynn

:giggle: never ask a woman what kind of perfume she is using – especially not me ‘cause I’m addicted ;)

Luckily my BF doesn’t mind it – he thinks I smell nice and I use this as compliment, as well as a tease in order to get a new bottle :laugh2: (and it usually works too!) :giggle:

:laugh2: You just said it right there!

I do the exact same thing and Aghori is only happy to oblige! :giggle:

I only use perfume oil from The Body Shop.

-White Musk
-White Musk Intrigue
-Cinnamon Spice
-Vanilla

I add pure lavender oil to Vanilla and distilled water in a separate bottle and it makes a fantastic body spray.

LOL

I have only 2 white musk lotion and perfume from the body shop.

I need to go back and buy the white musk OIL!
I would like to look any other kind of perfume oil at the body shop.

:laugh2: You just said it right there!

I do the exact same thing and Aghori is only happy to oblige! :giggle:

I only use perfume oil from The Body Shop.

-White Musk
-White Musk Intrigue
-Cinnamon Spice
-Vanilla

I add pure lavender oil to Vanilla and distilled water in a separate bottle and it makes a fantastic body spray.

Ah, no wonder your tastes are almost similiar as mine. I DO like lavender oil too. Dont have one at home.

lavender oil to vanilla ( you mean vanilla OIL?) then add water do you make for this to sell??? lol

Ah, no wonder your tastes are almost similiar as mine. I DO like lavender oil too. Dont have one at home.

lavender oil to vanilla ( you mean vanilla OIL?) then add water do you make for this to sell??? lol

Wow, we have similar tastes! I love soft and comforting smells.

Yup pure lavender oil to Body Shop Vanilla Oil then add distilled water, it can't be tap water because it will make the whole thing fuzzy.

You'll get one from us, on the house!

Wow, we have similar tastes! I love soft and comforting smells.

Yup pure lavender oil to Body Shop Vanilla Oil then add distilled water, it can't be tap water because it will make the whole thing fuzzy.

yessss i like the soft and comforting smells. My mom, and two sisters use STRONG perfume such as chanel no.5 or ralph lauren perfume. They gave me a majorly headaches. They smell nice but headache!!

I found the soft scent from the body shop while I was in college and fell in love wiht the body shop ever since. sometimes, I buy a small stuff from the bath and body works store. The body shop is the best one.

I do like wood sandalwood oil and patchouli one. they both are out. I use them on a regular daily basis and kind of keeping people away from me. :giggle:

Yes you and me too!!

I grew up hating AVON perfume because my Mom uses it all the time, she practically bathes in it! YUCK!

I started using Body Shop oil when I was in H.S and stuck with it ever since.

Ohhhh, distilled water!! i will remember the kind of water. do you use with the disilled water and lavendar and vanilla oils in the spray bottle?

ha thanks! I will take my time to look at your blogs time to time until i get ones. hehe

Yup distilled water as it's used in mixing medicine, perfumes and other things. Enjoy the blog! I have to update it today.

Yup distilled water as it's used in mixing medicine, perfumes and other things. Enjoy the blog! I have to update it today.

DB musing blog? i only have one is DB musing, not the other blog. i only see beads only that is update was last sunday. ( if you mean the other blog. )

I use Curve Crush for women when I'm going somewhere formal or nice
and I wear Voctoria's Secret 'The Body' for every day when I go out

But my favorite of all is Burberry, I forgot what kind it is but it smelled like vanilla and it was like $80 a pop

:giggle:I like Poison. Tommy Girl, and a few others.... However.. It the question was what scent to you like on your SO...

I like Cool Water, Tommy, Onel, Velocity for men (Mary Kay)... Yum :eek2:yum...hehe

Back