Your Opinions

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what u guys think of my new website of All Deaf pictures and what needs to be improved. It is still in early stage.
Here is my site:
ALL DEAF PICTURES

Thanks for ur time!
Kim

:mrgreen:

I am move this thread to "Site Reviews & Critiques"

I click both link on the left side... I notice you didn't put end of subfix such as "html" It appear in source view. :(

The front page is pretty bore and too neon, nothing much funny. Try add one or two interest picture in the front page for an attention.

okay, it seem that I am on Netscape 7.0 that doesn't work. I test on IE and it work fine thru... oh well... - the front page will need work on it... ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
I am move this thread to "Site Reviews & Critiques"

I click both link on the left side... I notice you didn't put end of subfix such as "html" It appear in source view. :(

The front page is pretty bore and too neon, nothing much funny. Try add one or two interest picture in the front page for an attention.

Oh, thank u for moving this to that part of forum. I am trying to figure out how to change all of my webpages to HTML without having to start all over again. Do u know how to use Angelfire webshell? For now, I'll change colors and find some good GIF pictures. I am wondering if it is possible for u to make me a All Deaf logo that u think will look good on my website?
Your opinions were helpful!
:mrgreen:
Thanks,
Kim

Re: Re: Your Opinions

Originally posted by PcTech
Get real website, hate pop up ad and etc.. it suck! get webhosting price starting at $2.99 and up on depend web space you need. And register domain name at http://namecheap.com

Yeah, I know. I hate it too! :roll: I am trying this idea out so I prefer to do this for free in beginning until when I find out that everyone liked my website. Where did u see the webhosting price of $2.99? How much web space for that price?

;)

Kim

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Opinions

Oh yeah right U NOT ALLOW to spam to everyone email and etc.. I can report you for spam =-)~ go ahead block me Ip for prevent me come back for this foolish =-)~ Well I well know all change Ip and come back online fuckoff

What are you talking about?

AllDeaf don't spam people's e-mail accounts. I only get e-mails from them once in a while to be updated on what's going on. That is if you set them to send you e-mails.

If they are asking for donations, that's not a bad thing. It costs money to run these websites and you're using it for free, you ought to be grateful.

Hey, take it easy there, PcTech. If you read the forum rules, it clearly states:

"Participants may not use the Forum to solicit users for private, public or commercial gain, otherwise known as spam, unless it's approved by the Administrator"

Now, I'm not sure what you're talking about -- me spamming people via e-mail? Before accusing me of spamming, why don't you show me some proof. The only times I e-mailed my members was to inform them of forum updates/upgrades. I don't see how that's considered spamming.

And, no, I'm not going to block or ban you. Please grow up, will ya?

I agree with alex, she is right she s making this a better and safe site for us to use without the poeple getting spammed we did agree to allow her to e mail of updates and thats what i did w hen i came in i knew i would get something from alex now and then so respect ur manners shes only trying to be nice enuff to help u out here.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Opinions

Oh yeah right U NOT ALLOW to spam to everyone email and etc.. I can report you for spam =-)~ go ahead block me Ip for prevent me come back for this foolish =-)~ Well I well know all change Ip and come back online fuckoff

spam.gif

Back