Your first ever job

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
What was it?

I was stocker in drug dept at grocery store! OMG! I loathe that place.

Well... I was a busboy/kitchen helper at a locally-owned steakhouse in a small city of 19,000 in Tennessee (US). I was 16 at the time.

I enjoyed the job, especially interacting with my co-workers and customers. Unfortunately, I had to quit working there after about 5 months due to 2-hour round-trip commute and darn homeworks. :(

I left school at 14 and used to get up at 4am to help the milkman ..
.....4am!! Was I mad!! :crazy:

My first ever job was working with my dad. I woke up early in the morning and went with dad, then go pick up the old 1970's Ford F series flat bed truck. We go to the freezer which is in a old semi truck trailer full of fresh fruits and we unload them and put them on the truck and drive to where the parking lot is and set up shelves on the flat bed truck, voila we have a mobile fruit stand! I was 16 to 17 years old that time.

First unofficial job was babysitting at age 12.

First official job was at Jack in the Box at 15 years old.

At age 12, worked with newspaper delivery/pennysaver news delivery.

I have worked many jobs in my life. one thing i know for sure is that i will never work at any food place ever again! ha ha ha

Before I started working at Burger King. My brother and I would push the lawn mower around the neighborhood to cut grass for money.

We were about 12 to 13 years old.

At age 12, worked with newspaper delivery/pennysaver news delivery.

I have worked many jobs in my life. one thing i know for sure is that i will never work at any food place ever again! ha ha ha

oh no! Illegal child labor!!!

not...

I remember my experience at 15 with my brother for delivery stuff. My first job was a stock clerk and a inventory at the mall when I was 18. Then I got paid for clapped in the audience for the TV show "Everybody loves Raymond", "A Different World" and game TV show, I can't remember the name, just temporary, It was quite fun experience.

I volunteered food package for AIDS/HIV and other serious illness clients, several celebrites volunteered there.

Peace

First at Summer work then Pet Store and worked at Grooming and Kennel at Mall for long time! :)

wow how do you guys remember your first job???? I can't even remember mine! :scratch:

age 12 mowing lawns on Saturday mornings. 4 lawns = $40. minus $2.00 for gas. came to $38 every Saturday

Back