Your Favorite Day of the Week?

Your Favorite Day of the Week?

• Total voters
When my dog learn to drive to park on his own to take a poop , that will be my favorite day of the year!

Monday. Because most people go back to work on Mondays which means the golf courses are less crowded. Plus my favorite club is closed on Monday's but they allow me to practice so I usually have the place to myself. :D

Monday. Because most people go back to work on Mondays which means the golf courses are less crowded. Plus my favorite club is closed on Monday's but they allow me to practice so I usually have the place to myself. :D

FORE!....Drat...it's in the woods....

All I know about golf is how to use the little putter to sink the ball in. I wear my little miniskirt so I distract the guys and win :lol:

I've never understood the fascination with golf. You can't even call it exercise. You hit a ball, get in a cart and drive to it......:shock:

Not every golfer would use cart. In tourney, no golfer is allowed to use cart.

I've never understood the fascination with golf. You can't even call it exercise. You hit a ball, get in a cart and drive to it......:shock:

No more need to understand golf then to understand other passions others have. We're all different and half our own likes & dislikes.

I love Friday and I do love weekend also but I do hate Monday also!!

It's the challenge, the outdoors, the scenery. And it is somewhat social. Just not on Mondays.

It's the challenge, the outdoors, the scenery. And it is somewhat social. Just not on Mondays.

16.gif

AND stress-free! :P

actually I have a Callaway golf watch...won in a golf game...and i hate golf

My brother and a former ADer TWA play golf together ....they have invited me but I hold the same views as you do about golf. Hehehe

Back