Your Favorite Day of the Week?

Your Favorite Day of the Week?

• Total voters

AlleyCat

Reaction score
What's your favorite day of the week, and why?

At the moment Sunday. It's the only day of the week I get to spend any time with the Deaf & HoH community and interpreters. :cool:

The rest of the week I just keep quite and try not to get into trouble. :confused:

Right now, my choice is Thursday. My anticipation starts building up that day for the upcoming weekend. My Fridays at work are fast and I can go home as soon as my work is done Friday morning. So Thursdays I keep busy finishing up everything because I *know* what's coming soon ! :D

Choosing Wednesday's...it's the 3rd day of the week...and "3" seems to be my lucky number.

Choosing Wednesday's...it's the 3rd day of the week...and "3" seems to be my lucky number.

Wednesday is actually the 4th day of the week ... Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ;)

I'd rather sleep LOL

In summer, Sunday, because PBS has English mysteries on Sunday nights.

When fall returns, it will probably be whatever day Grimm is on.

Monday. My days off are Sunday and Monday, during the school year that means I have the entire day to myself to do whatever, everything or nothing :) I always set up my workouts so Monday is a rest day so I don't even have to get a work out in :)

Umm. I d say Thursday. any time or any where I stay up late then Friday the day gets busy before the weekends start.

The option isn't listed but any day does it for me depending on what comes together. Planning is good but being spontaneous is better! If I had to nail it to one, I'd say Tuesdays, I check my workout progress and adjust to something new.

Friday especially in the evenings. Since quitting my 2nd job , I have had my weekends free so I am appreciating them now.

Rught now, I am off for 7 weeks so it doesn't matter to me. Hehehe

Weekends is when I don't work and get to relax.

Back