Reaction score
deleted

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see so many people wanting to SIGN LANGUAGE!! :wave:
YOU ARE soooooo COOL!!!

1. So how long have you been signing
  2. Are you Deaf or Hearing?
  3. Do you have a skype username?
  4. ...........................................Keep reading, then respond!!

:aw: I am hearing & I live in America and I would love, Love, LOOVE if you and I could skype in ASL!!!!

I am like a two-year old when it comes to my level of signing but I have a feeling you won't mind!! :deaf:

Whether you are a beginner or advanced, hearing or deaf , why not Skype me?

ChickaMano is my username on Skype. Nice to meet you!

and here is a little about me:

I am in my 20s (but hey if you are 15 or 16 I am friendly and don't mind chatting with you!)
My favorite singer is Miss Mar1ah Carey.
I like to draw and paint
My favorite actor is Adam Sandler
I can be chatty at times but sometimes very quite
I like learning other languages too!!

So... :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Maybe we will have lots in common besides the desire to talk with our hands :hmm: :cool2: :D !!

Well, looking forward to your friend request on Skype, and if you want to get to know me more just ASK YOUR QUESTION BELOW!!!!!!!!! or tell me something about yourself and i will respond :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!!

HEY, LAY OFF THE CAFFEINE, WOULD YOU? Might give yourself a heart attack if you don't quit.

=P

Sign like a two year old, huh? so, you onl know "mom" "dad" and "cookie"?:giggle:

Welcome to the forum, I'm new too.
I'm Becky, hearing, been singing for almost 2 years( hoping to become an interpreter some day.) I DO have a skype, but I don't give it out on a whim and my webcam sucks. I tried teaching a friend some ASL over skype and he couldn't see what I was doing. I asked for a new one for Christmas, so, we'll see how that goes.

I'm 22 years old, I reside in Minnesota. My current hobbies include writing action novels, poetry, I draw cartoons and I'm into dance and working out.

And making snarky comments on the Internet. because... it's fun.

thank you smithtr

:aw: I volunteer to I am really busy :)
i really volunteer to I will would be to busy lol, I really busy to soon I will soon approximate to ASL :)

add skype smithtr. I am help to people treat to deserve to people.. I spending to community ASL. :aw: I really busy project :)

alots of people have ASL nice to community...

Back