I have very purty heart
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love me.

Hate me.

Loathe me.

Adore me.

Hey- are we all like a big happy deaf family??? Yes? No? Hummm... lol

Well,some of you know me...from TagDeaf as Frau_in_Va... and DeafChat.com as DeafBikerChick.
I look forward to having many many glorious moments to fondle "submit" buttons without thinking twice of what should I say or what should I NOT say in AD forum...

Hey there, Welcome to AllDeaf! Yeah, It's gotta be fun and let's rumble or let's say.... let the engine vibrate ;) Make yourself at home while you still can.

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

I am Smile4ginger in tagdeaf. :)

Hey there, Welcome to AllDeaf! Yeah, It's gotta be fun and let's rumble or let's say.... let the engine vibrate ;) Make yourself at home while you still can.

Ahhhh JOLIE! So glad to see ya' here. Yes, Let's all roar,rumble,tremble and have some barrells of laughs here!
Thanks!

:welcome: To All Deaf deafbikerchick!!!!
Have fun posting &
Enjoy your stay here:thumb:

Welcome here, deafbikerchick..best not to fart too hard OR Jo gonna make ya clean up your fartcrap in here..hehe kidding.. seriously, welcome here... lol

hey hey... your harley need to be re piped it too damn friggin loud!! WELCOME to the site.. muuuahhhhh:whip:

Love me.

Hate me.

Loathe me.

Adore me.

Hey- are we all like a big happy deaf family??? Yes? No? Hummm... lol

Well,some of you know me...from TagDeaf as Frau_in_Va... and DeafChat.com as DeafBikerChick.
I look forward to having many many glorious moments to fondle "submit" buttons without thinking twice of what should I say or what should I NOT say in AD forum...

Hi Deafbikerchick,
you wrote me...

Guten Abend from VA

Are you also in TAGDEAF site?

i did long time delete my tagdeaf account. i think over one weeks ago. :io:

--Love us

--Hate us

--Loathe us

--ADore us

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Back