Yellowstone Animals Fleeing Park Supervolcano Eruption Imminent?

Umm April fools anyone? There is four foot of snow on the ground right now? And my brother in law lives there. Sorry, hoax. But it is nice of the buffalo to stay on the right side of the road, such law abiding beast that. :)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Umm April fools anyone? There is four foot of snow on the ground right now? And my brother in law lives there. Sorry, hoax. But it is nice of the buffalo to stay on the right side of the road, such law abiding beast that. :)

Yes , snow can still be on mountains in April. We had snow storms in April and on Easter too.

http://www.skyscanner.net/news/10-best-ski-resorts-late-season-snow-spring-skiing

People are still going skiing in April.

April fool? You misread the date is on April 2, 2014.

I think they feel is a joke b/c there is snow on the ground in Aril . We had a huge snow storm on April fool day last year. Mother Nature had to been laughing all day about that joke she played on us !

Yes, however, the video was supposedly take the day before; thus as a turn of words for the fact that this is obviously false I used the term April fools.

I was told it was a hoax. Also it was posted on FB last year.

I was told it was a hoax. Also it was posted on FB last year.

I just saw this on 'Nighty News' and is not a hoax or an April fool joke. A park ranger said this happen all the time , the bison are on the move looking for more food . They're not running from any danger. The wildlife in my city been very busy looking food to feed their babies and some are rebuilding their homes. People are losing touch with nature if they do not know wild animals are always on the move looking for food and a place to settle down which is getting harder to do all the time. Did you notice the animals where running on a road and not the earth.

I just saw this on 'Nighty News' and is not a hoax or an April fool joke. A park ranger said this happen all the time , the bison are on the move looking for more food . They're not running from any danger. The wildlife in my city been very busy looking food to feed their babies and some are rebuilding their homes. People are losing touch with nature if they do not know wild animals are always on the move looking for food and a place to settle down which is getting harder to do all the time. Did you notice the animals where running on a road and not the earth.

The idea of a super volcano erupting anytime soon in that area is a hoax or so what I read.

The idea of a super volcano erupting anytime soon in that area is a hoax or so what I read.

Oh, I got you now , I thought meant the whole utube was a hoax. Someone thought the utube was a hoax b/c there was snow on the ground in April . :roll:

Yup, especially the fact is that the winter WAS brutal and cold making finding food even more difficult for them.

Yup, especially the fact is that the winter WAS brutal and cold making finding food even more difficult for them.

Yeah , the rabbits are eating whatever grass we do have on our lawn and I keep seeing a huge hawk or eagle flying over my condo looking for rabbits and my dog Marty would look like a big rabbit from the air. I keep looking up in sky and behind me for a coyote . I know the wildlife are having babies now and any small animal is a meal to them. :(

Well, it's not so much a hoax as for a long time they thought for a long time that the volcano was overdue for an eruption. There's no doubt that Yellowstone is a supervolcano. Recent information seems to show, however, that it's a dying volcano, not just a dormant one.

Supervolcano will not happen in next 1,000 to 10,000 years later. Last super volcano was 650,000 years ago. It is NORMAL to have earthquakes in Yellowstone. Animals were scared, fleeing away, and then LATER they went towards to it. Media try to film it running away, but in reality the animals were running toward to that area. Typical media are trying to find a way to scare people.

If you panic, can you give me all of your cash from your checking/savings account because super volcano are COMING SOON! :lol:

Is this acceptable? I got trillions of them in cash

monopoly-money.jpg

Supervolcano will not happen in next 1,000 to 10,000 years later. Last super volcano was 650,000 years ago. It is NORMAL to have earthquakes in Yellowstone. Animals were scared, fleeing away, and then LATER they went towards to it. Media try to film it running away, but in reality the animals were running toward to that area. Typical media are trying to find a way to scare people.

If you panic, can you give me all of your cash from your checking/savings account because super volcano are COMING SOON! :lol:

Back