Yeast Infection

you get yeast infection if you put perfume on ur vagina, scented soap unless you play with in the shower or tub and forgot to wash it away.

birth control can cause it, cather can cause it, hormones can cause it, it happens when nature allows it.

This is a weird thread. :crazy:

IT does not necessary mean this thread is YOURS to discuss about anything, you have to stick to topic you post and discuss about it. This forum is for EVERYONE to READ and DISCUSS about this certain topic. You post about yeast infection topic should be discussing about yeast infections, NOT any other such as MEN or your sad peronsal Life stories, NOTHING else got that?

oh Also if you say this is YOUR own TOPIC that YOU want to discuss about ANYTHING you want to say, Suggest you go out make your own Forum and you can do anything you want. BUT in here, YOU need to stay with rules and be smarter know what to do other than Pissing other people off.

the vagina is a self regulating part... eating a little yogurt supposedly helps this. douche supposedly screws up the acid balance in the vagina...

malfoyish, help, you got the link i gave you before? i reformatted my pc.. haha

Liza said:
the vagina is a self regulating part... eating a little yogurt supposedly helps this. douche supposedly screws up the acid balance in the vagina...

malfoyish, help, you got the link i gave you before? i reformatted my pc.. haha

Malfoyish is hopelessly detained, so I decided to stand in for her. I don't know if this is quite what you are looking for, Liza, but this is what I found on the subject.

This explains anything and everything one needs to know about this problem:

http://my.webmd.com/hw/womens_conditions/hw61046.asp

Gee.. I know someone who has yeast infection.

:-X

And she isn't so lucky, either.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
that is why this country got AIDS and high STD's...
cause nobody listen.
AIDS is mostly caused by homosexaulity. I bet if homosexaulity was commited in the old soviet union your A$$ would been shot!!

ravensteve1961 said:
AIDS is mostly caused by homosexaulity. I bet if homosexaulity was commited in the old soviet union your A$$ would been shot!!

LOL!!!! :lol:
no comment. don't wanna offend anyone.

deaflibrarian said:
Make sure the yogurt has Lactobacillus acidophilus. One can also pop a Lactobacillus acidophilus pill. Avoid vaginal deodorant sprays, washing the vagina with perfumed soap (unscented Ivory works fine as does plain H20), wash your knickers with fragrance-free soap (i.e., Tide Free), perfumed tampons and pads, wearing thongs and non-cotton knickers, condoms with spermicide (many women are allergic to nonoxynol 9), and cut down on the bread and sugar.

Gee!! I was gonna mention that, but was afraid I'll get bashed because I am a guy, not a girl.. It'd be weird if a guy would say how to solve the yeast infection problem. But if he was a doctor, then.. Oh, Hell.. I'll shut up now.

Deaf258 said:
Gee!! I was gonna mention that, but was afraid I'll get bashed because I am a guy, not a girl.. It'd be weird if a guy would say how to solve the yeast infection problem. But if he was a doctor, then.. Oh, Hell.. I'll shut up now.
You are not only one who feels that way... I have few links and recommendations which may help but I just.. couldn't. I am afraid that I will get bashed, flamed or striked down because of my gender. I honestly am relieved that Oceanbreeze posted the information.

I found myself relieved that I am not only one who feels that way.

Note: Men can get it too but different yeast strain. It is called, "Candida Albicans." Actually, there is more than these strains but Candida Albicans is well-known condition among in certain population. It is much more difficult to treat... Ok, I better stop before I can ramble on.

RS: you mentioned this "AIDS is mostly caused by homosexaulity. I bet if homosexaulity was commited in the old soviet union your A$$ would been shot!!"

have ya thought about people who was given wrong blood tranfusion, is their fault to get aids? u need to be more considerate for another people.

Good and interesting thread, you create, Miss*P..... I enjoying myself to read because healthy issues are my number one....

ravensteve1961 said:

That's not true at all, there are alot of ways you can get aids, not just from being homosexually....

* confusing * .. why why you thread it about * yeast infection * then you guys discussing about sex.. huh...

yeast infection is not just affect by sex! jeez..

TOF

Eat yogurt daily. :)

Yes, yoghurt are good. Also insert 2 teaspoon of natural yoghurt (at room temp of course!) into your vagina which helps to draws out the itching mucus. I have always use this method for years whenever I have a thrush. It works wonders and its cheap too.

Yes, yoghurt are good. Also insert 2 teaspoon of natural yoghurt (at room temp of course!) into your vagina which helps to draws out the itching mucus. I have always use this method for years whenever I have a thrush. It works wonders and its cheap too.

i didnt know this..:eek3: i only was told to eat yogurt daily to prevent yeast infection but not put that in the vagina? this is interesting!

Back