Yahoo Mail or Gmail?

I hope you get new glasses soon. :)

So do I. However, if I get lucky enough to get a pair, then I'll get them, but I am probably not going to change what I have now; I am starting to get people telling me they like what I'm doing, and I'm probably gonna keep on doing it, just to be fair to those who don't see well. If I went back to normal settings, that would not be fair, so I think I'll keep this now and later. It's only fair, and a reasonable compromise.

So do I. However, if I get lucky enough to get a pair, then I'll get them, but I am probably not going to change what I have now; I am starting to get people telling me they like what I'm doing, and I'm probably gonna keep on doing it, just to be fair to those who don't see well. If I went back to normal settings, that would not be fair, so I think I'll keep this now and later. It's only fair, and a reasonable compromise.
Well, you are the only one who types it like that here in AD. How can they including you read all other posts that are in default settings like this? That's what zoom is for. Since it's your decision, I better shut up.

Back