XMas GIFTs for the GUYS

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
For guys only,

What would you like to receive a gift for christmas from the mother, girlfriend, wife, or special significant other?

:ugh3: thank you!

Something warm . .

. and, something that I need . .

. like socks, a new hat, a hug . .

. wrapped, of course.

Uh, I clicked this thread thinking Frisky Feline was going to flash boobs as our christmas present... :(

no worries about the price range. I am curious from each of you, that you WOULD like to HAVE something so bad.

Sport game ticket > Patroits, Boston Celtic and other! :D

Gift cards are better. I don't want to pick lousy items for present as they don't like it then return items for refund.

I wouldn't mind a copy of Halo 4, but tbh we're both just happy to be here together in Canada at last.

If money was no object, I'd like a car. A Pontiac G6 GT.

if i were a rich gal. i would buy my hub a fancy car, snowblower, mow lawn and more. But sad i am not. ha

hmmm... a fun t=shirt, a pair of nice jeans, leather belt for going out in that jeans, "I hope they serve beer in hell" book lol.... a model kitset (to assemble and paint) of a hotrod, preferabally, a '1932 Roadster with a Hemi, or a 1957 Chevy fishtail, or a T-Bucket hotrod, its be few hours of careful doing, and its a great art peice to put on shelf and look...

if your hubby or boy likes to use video camera, maybe a fisheye lens to attach on camera (but you'd need to show video (or stills) to the camera shop for assistance to pick, Raynox is a good brand)...it makes filming and photography more fun...

if hubby like to play electric guitar, get a USB audio interface (either Tascan or Scarlett, point is has to be USB 2.0 dont waste time with a USB1.1 or usb 1)...plug in guitar, mike and record make music into computer...fun (i have both for film making)

a nice tie for your hubby? ,
a good baseball cap for your boy?

hope my ideas helps
Happy Christmas Frisky

one thing that guys always love. TOOLS!!! TOOOOOOLLLL!!!! toooooolllll! did I mention tools?

we are like kids with our tools or things for our mancave spaces. :D

I bought the tiny pocket knife.

tumblr_lwprklGl1Z1qexkhbo1_500.gif

llbean chamois shirts are very cool, and practical, and my husband looks forward to receiving one each year.

Back