Xbox 360 Storage

To me money is not a issue, I own the PS3 and darn proud of it. Not to mention the enternaiment it offens. You have no idea what Sony can do and when HOME arrives it will mark the end of Xbox 360. Trying not to sound like a fanboy, but the reason Xbox sells more is because it had a huge llibraies of games, cheap price cut, more fiends who had one doesn't mean it's better than the PS3. And why would I have to pay for XBL when I can play online for free?

PSN is more crappier and issue than Xbox Live.

PSN is more crappier and issue than Xbox Live.

lol, I knew you were gonna say that Pacman. Crap, you say? You have no idea. Sony had step forward now and it seems to improve alot. What can I say? "To each his own..."

lol, I knew you were gonna say that Pacman. Crap, you say? You have no idea. Sony had step forward now and it seems to improve alot. What can I say? "To each his own..."

No idea? You assume too much. :lol:

I used own PS3 and sold it in last year due issue with PSN, PSN isn't really deaf gamer friendly either, also not just PSN but other more reason than that, I don't need PS3, there's no reason to better than Xbox 360 since BD player is offered in anywhere, I can get BD player for PC at $150, that's not big deal.

I have several of my friend that complain about PSN so recently, consider yourself. :roll:

You had lost my respect after made unacceptable post about my death of 3 red ring, I got repaired for no charge and shows about your Sony fanboy.

No idea? You assume too much. :lol:

I used own PS3 and sold it in last year due issue with PSN, PSN isn't really deaf gamer friendly either, also not just PSN but other more reason than that, I don't need PS3, there's no reason to better than Xbox 360 since BD player is offered in anywhere, I can get BD player for PC at $150, that's not big deal.

I have several of my friend that complain about PSN so recently, consider yourself. :roll:

You had lost my respect after made unacceptable post about my death of 3 red ring, I got repaired for no charge and shows about your Sony fanboy.

Oh c'mon now, I apologize for my behavior since we are still in the console war, but don't get me wrong i'm no fanboy of either. I own a Xbox 360 a year ago and after a while it got a RROD, i sent it to M$ for repair at no charge at all. I got it back , a month later it came back so I exchange it for PS3. And I have no problems whatsoever since. As for PSN it had upgrade alot since those new firmwares. We got a new in-game XMB and suchs but I'm no fanboy just because I love my PS3 or hate the Xbox. I treat my consoles equally. So I want to apologize if I have offense you in any way, but this AD after all.

Pacman if it makes you any better, I was consideing buying the Xbox 360 due to low price cut, but I need to know weather they improved the hardware due to those RROD issues so I cannot make that mistake again. Let's see how well they fare.

Oh c'mon now, I apologize for my behavior since we are still in the console war, but don't get me wrong i'm no fanboy of either. I own a Xbox 360 a year ago and after a while it got a RROD, i sent it to M$ for repair at no charge at all. I got it back , a month later it came back so I exchange it for PS3. And I have no problems whatsoever since. As for PSN it had upgrade alot since those new firmwares. We got a new in-game XMB and suchs but I'm no fanboy just because I love my PS3 or hate the Xbox. I treat my consoles equally. So I want to apologize if I have offense you in any way, but this AD after all.

Ok, I accept your apology, I have admit that I'm not MS fanboy either, I'm more on PC gamer for FPS/TPS and shooting and consoles for generally of games, sadly, not very many games that had port to PC and little unpopular than console.

Yup, I'm aware that Sony added more feature to PS3 after I sold PS3 last year, I'm considering get PS3 again because of need play exclusive games that not port to other consoles, I'm very disappointed that developers cancel to develop of Getaway 3, I know it would be PS3 exclusive but damn to developers to cancel it, I love to roam and GTA style in London. I don't know if PSN is improved after firmware update, last time when I got complaint was early 2008 about issue with PSN, it could suppose to blame on server that software companies who set it instead of PSN server, not all PS3 games are use PSN server, I think so.

I don't like Arcade version of Xbox 360 because of no chrome finished on it, it make looks cheap console, screw on them.

Pacman if it makes you any better, I was consideing buying the Xbox 360 due to low price cut, but I need to know weather they improved the hardware due to those RROD issues so I cannot make that mistake again. Let's see how well they fare.

Recently Xbox 360 has very less chance to get RROD, only after Falcon and Jasper motherboard, if you buy Xbox 360 that prior to mid 2007 then you will more chance to get RROD, both of Falcon and Jasper are much less chance because MS had redesigned the hardware, such as add more bigger heatsink.

MS made big mistake about doing poor job with design of hardware, they need aware that PowerPC (PPC) does produce too much heat and can override an small heatsink.

Mac is used had PPC and use very big heatsink and rarely got failed except for PowerBook G4 has serious issue of logic board failure, it could be related to PPC/ATI issue, I'm glad that Apple went transitioned to Intel in 2006 and end production of PPC in same year.

Sony will always fail as long as their 'PSN' is not as stellar as XBL. They can add all the bells and whistles they want, but until PSN is improved, Microsoft will win the battle between the two. Everyone on the internet with a brain knows this.
And really, other than MGS4, a select few games on PS3, the PS3 cannot compare its library to the 360's.

The 360 is getting better desgins, but not a guaranteed desgin yet. I believe Microsoft will make their next console more than perfect given the experience they have with the 360.

Sony will always fail as long as their 'PSN' is not as stellar as XBL. They can add all the bells and whistles they want, but until PSN is improved, Microsoft will win the battle between the two. Everyone on the internet with a brain knows this.
And really, other than MGS4, a select few games on PS3, the PS3 cannot compare its library to the 360's.

The 360 is getting better desgins, but not a guaranteed desgin yet. I believe Microsoft will make their next console more than perfect given the experience they have with the 360.

It's more likely for next gen Xbox to use Intel for CPU and GPU (Larrabee) to make more reality PC.

In 2010-2012, bye bye to IBM (PowerPC) and ATI.

I've decided that I am getting a xbox 360 Pro 60gb on Friday 9/19 but how can I tell which Xbox360 has new motherboard Jasper and falcon?

Last edited:
Back