Xanga.com

I use it. Been a user since Sept 2001. That says a lot about how much I like it.

pinkster said:
I use it. Been a user since Sept 2001. That says a lot about how much I like it.
whats your user name .. if u dont mind if i could check it out .. :) thnx

Angelfire also provides a free blog service too. Xanga's pretty kewl, but I sometimes feel limited. If you know your way around blogs, you can transfer a scheme from Xanga and use it in Angelfire.

I use Xanga too. I often write in there once a week. I like writing a book instead typing online :)

im an xanga user myself, just started not too long ago, now im like EEK need to catch up LOL got busy in the last 4 days :)

VamPyroX said:
Angelfire also provides a free blog service too. Xanga's pretty kewl, but I sometimes feel limited. If you know your way around blogs, you can transfer a scheme from Xanga and use it in Angelfire.

Blah. The only and best place that is worthy to use blog schemes are from www.blogskins.com!!!

lucidjen said:
Anyone uses Xanga.com?? Cuz its free and better than Live Journal (no offense to anyone who uses it.) But if you want more stuff .. only pay like .. just check it out at xanga.com and enjoys weblogging! check mine out .. if ur bored or anythin --- >

I checked it out and found 75 cuss words so I'm sending them all to your mom's email. I hope that's ok

lol

bbnt said:
I checked it out and found 75 cuss words so I'm sending them all to your mom's email. I hope that's ok
sorry ..thats what i am .. its a word .. if ur affected by that then dont read it

prostock19 said:
Ahhh...so you're keeping a secret from us, huh? LOL

I think she is a junior or senior in high school. Figure out from that year and grade. ;)

Back