wow that is so beautiful describe in ASL about Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalista, do you know who this speaker is and where this church is? His ASL (is he deaf or hearing?) is just awesome! Many people use the term, ASL erroneously. Watching this interpreter might give them a better idea of what true ASL is.

thats a beautiful interpreting the fact of happening of Jesus Christ. similar, many lives have been touched by the way how i interpreting the songs in asl as artistic. several interpreters keep asking me how to interpret this and that. for instance, silent night. many love the way i interpret. if you expert about directional signing. like round yon virgin, mother and child. the way i interpret, when it says all is bright, (directional sign) bright position bright on the sky, round yon virgin mother and child as (from the sky) flow (toward,(both hand) there, mother, baby. and also hark the herald angels sing and many other, many other gospel songs, many was fascinating which lead more deaf people loved. very important asl and how to interpret to lead deaf understand clearly meaning of the songs. like that interpreter, there many ways either rehearsing the story telling from the narrator or sometime personal experience of solitary moment with God. thats how mine was on music part. even some thinking when they saw me performed thinking i actually saw God before me because my radiant and the glow which is God"s Spirit moved the lives of the people. it does happen. again, that is an awesome interpreting to picturesque of the meaning of the gospel, amen, to that. smile

It is very interesting to watch since I don't know much about ASL but I'm glad that has CC on the tube. :)

Kalista, do you know who this speaker is and where this church is? His ASL (is he deaf or hearing?) is just awesome! Many people use the term, ASL erroneously. Watching this interpreter might give them a better idea of what true ASL is.

What is that I am curious, who he is? First time, I have seen this man. I got email from a friend of mine in AZ. Have no idea if he is deaf or hearing?

Very beautiful story !! It even touches my heart. Aww - it's about Jesus Christ's LOVE for all of us. Very touchy !

I highly recommand you to get library videotapes with ASL from Deaf Video Communication (Deaf Christian Organization) in Carol Stream, IL There are lot of bibical story and preach, drama etc in videotapes. There is no charge to get a library videotapes. Here click Deaf Video Communications

I found this background information:

photorestore
City: St Louis
Channel Views: 1,537
Subscribers: 74
I've started with the full English Light of the World video and English / American Sign Language (full), now have the full Thai language Light of the I've started with the full English Light of the World video and English / American Sign Language (full), now have the full Thai language Light of the World (by request), full Spanish language, full Mandarin Chinese language, full Tamil language & full Hebrew language plus clips from 7 other languages. I hope to be uploading full videos (in 10 parts) from these other languages in the near future. If you have a need or preference for which ones I upload first, please let me know. I'll do what I can to accommodate you. I just want people to be saved and encouraged. God bless. Sherman Proverbs 11:30; Daniel 12:3 (more) (less)
About Me
Name: Sherman
Videos Watched: 1,247
Last Login: 1 day ago
Where I've Been
Hometown: Louisiana
Occupation: Team Lead w/Fortune 500 company, volunteer prison chaplain, lead weekly nursing home services, bus captain
What I Like To Do
Interests & Hobbies: Teaching, Preaching, Reading, Computers, telling others about the Saviour who changed my life, spending time with my family. Print and burn cd's and dvd's for several evangelists.
Favorite Music: Traditional Christian music, old God honoring hymns and classical music.

Ephesians 5:[18] And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
[19] Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
[20] Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
[21] Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Favorite Books: The King James Bible is my favorite, I've read many hundreds of other books.. technical, military fiction, spiritual, etc.

Hallelujah!!!​

I share you I am singing here,

Praising Lord we sing Allelujah
Sing Allelujah, Praiseing Lord
Praising Lord we sing Allelujah
Sing Allelujah, Praising Lord
Allelujah, Allelujah, Allelujah,
Praising Lord
Clapping Our hands We Sing
Allelujah
Moving our Feet We Sing Allelujah!

Thank you Kalista for these wonderful videos. :hug:

That's a Good one, thanks !
:thumb:

Those are all good videos, thank you so much for sharing with us :h5:

I know where that film came from!

When I saw that title, I knew where that came from! It is made by Jack T. Chick Publication, the publishers of Chick Tracts and Alberto Series, etc..

They do have in American Sign Language version, the one you just saw. It is a DVD film in ASL. Go to

http://www.chick.com/catalog/videos/

Copy and paste to get to the page! It cost $17.95 for the DVD. Order one! God bless!

When I saw that title, I knew where that came from! It is made by Jack T. Chick Publication, the publishers of Chick Tracts and Alberto Series, etc..

They do have in American Sign Language version, the one you just saw. It is a DVD film in ASL. Go to

http://www.chick.com/catalog/videos/

Copy and paste to get to the page! It cost $17.95 for the DVD. Order one! God bless!

Error link?? Please do it again link Thanks!

It's very good video show and,keep encourage to them to read the tracts anywhere as like you put the tract on the table at the resturant or restroom ,and in the parking alot etc , they can read it and thinking about it, but it may touch their heart while they starting intersting it. :) . glad you showing them about the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back