wow, i had a bad day today..ugh

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I'll tell you about my day today,

I got up around 7:30AM this morning beacuse I had 2 hours to get ready before my sister and I yearly doctor appointment before school starts on august 20th. And we had our appointment around 9:30. At the end of our appointment I had to get a tenus shot, And my sister had to get a medigitis shot (sorry for any misspellin) I don't mind getting shots, My sister is totally parinoid with shots because she doesn't like the pain and she's afraid of needles. So then after that I went home and took a nap because sometimes when I get shots from my doctor appointments or got my ears peierced, I feel like I'm going to faint. I faint alot. I don't know why. But I haven't fainted so far and I took a nap to advoid that. I woke up because I was going to go school supply shopping with my mom and my sister and I had a quick lunch. Then around 1 or 2:30pm My mom took my sister and I BACK to the doctor's appointment for our fluMist. its like a medicane shot up your nose to prevent any runny nose you know. But its a vaccine up your nose and the vaccine goes down your throat. It's better than the flu shot thats what. And my mom got my sister and I a large pop to drink because the flu mist will make you feel like you got a itchy throat and a thirsty throat. Then when my sister got home, I got a phone call from my friend who got pissed at me because my friend works at a local pool around my hometown and my cousin is the manager at the pool who went up to her and said to her "I know who you like" and my friend was telling me i told him that i already knew who she liked but I never did. And I found out my Mom told my cousin. And my friend hung up on me on my phone. And I was sooo mad at my mom because I told her if i talked about guys to her, its a secret because she blabs about everything about my love life to my aunt and it's pretty embarressing. I mean i'm fine about talking about my love life if it was here on AD or with my friends but my mom telling my family members; thats like crossing the line. So then my mom felt horrible and didn't know that it was a secret. And she decided to call my friend and explain about the whole situation on that it was her fault that my cousin found out about her crush. And I texted her that i was also sry. My mom and I are okay. But I don't think i'll tell her any of my love life stories to her for awhile, since i know she'll probably blab to my aunt. So, tomorrow i'm going school clothes shopping because I ahve to work this weekend and I have band camp next week. What a day...i hope i don't have a bad day again tomorrow. :roll:

I........ see....... <resumed to watching Saved by the Bell>

Dudes, that's really mean! :shock:

Yeah it is mean. Did you ever think about how you'd feel if you were young and needed someone to talk to that might be able to give you some advice? I sure remember what it feels like.

Now, coolgirl, I'm sorry but I don't have any advice to give you. What you wrote was a little long and unorganized, so I had a hard time understanding it... however, it seems like you're going through a hard time dealing with your relationships. Why don't you talk to your parents or a teacher, someone that you feel you can talk with? If you don't have anyone at all, I would suggest calling a hotline for teens that just need to vent or talk. Numbers such as those should be in your phone book.

Last edited:
I'll tell you about my day today,

I got up around 7:30AM this morning beacuse I had 2 hours to get ready before my sister and I yearly doctor appointment before school starts on august 20th. And we had our appointment around 9:30. At the end of our appointment I had to get a tenus shot, And my sister had to get a medigitis shot (sorry for any misspellin) I don't mind getting shots, My sister is totally parinoid with shots because she doesn't like the pain and she's afraid of needles. So then after that I went home and took a nap because sometimes when I get shots from my doctor appointments or got my ears peierced, I feel like I'm going to faint. I faint alot. I don't know why. But I haven't fainted so far and I took a nap to advoid that. I woke up because I was going to go school supply shopping with my mom and my sister and I had a quick lunch. Then around 1 or 2:30pm My mom took my sister and I BACK to the doctor's appointment for our fluMist. its like a medicane shot up your nose to prevent any runny nose you know. But its a vaccine up your nose and the vaccine goes down your throat. It's better than the flu shot thats what. And my mom got my sister and I a large pop to drink because the flu mist will make you feel like you got a itchy throat and a thirsty throat. Then when my sister got home, I got a phone call from my friend who got pissed at me because my friend works at a local pool around my hometown and my cousin is the manager at the pool who went up to her and said to her "I know who you like" and my friend was telling me i told him that i already knew who she liked but I never did. And I found out my Mom told my cousin. And my friend hung up on me on my phone. And I was sooo mad at my mom because I told her if i talked about guys to her, its a secret because she blabs about everything about my love life to my aunt and it's pretty embarressing. I mean i'm fine about talking about my love life if it was here on AD or with my friends but my mom telling my family members; thats like crossing the line. So then my mom felt horrible and didn't know that it was a secret. And she decided to call my friend and explain about the whole situation on that it was her fault that my cousin found out about her crush. And I texted her that i was also sry. My mom and I are okay. But I don't think i'll tell her any of my love life stories to her for awhile, since i know she'll probably blab to my aunt. So, tomorrow i'm going school clothes shopping because I ahve to work this weekend and I have band camp next week. What a day...i hope i don't have a bad day again tomorrow. :roll:

I know how you feel. I do too, passed out from shots and blood drawn. But it is best to have something in your hands to distract you from knowing that you getting needles in your arms. I just found out that recently, and it works! That is all i can help you.

Yeah it is mean. Did you ever think about how you'd feel if you were young and needed someone to talk to that might be able to give you some advice? I sure remember what it feels like.

Now, coolgirl, I'm sorry but I don't have any advice to give you. What you wrote was a little long and unorganized, so I had a hard time understanding it... however, it seems like you're going through a hard time dealing with your relationships. Why don't you talk to your parents or a teacher, someone that you feel you can talk with? If you don't have anyone at all, I would suggest calling a hotline for teens that just need to vent or talk. Numbers such as those should be in your phone book.

Do you understand you just insulted her friends who were teasing her to cheer her up? Then you said you could not give advice anyway. So far as I have observed you on AD, you just like to criticize others without knowing what you are talking about. Maybe get the idea of the social structure first would be good for you.

As for Coolspyergirl, it is usually much better not to tell your mom your friends secrets because she does not realize you are not such a little girl to tell your aunt all the cute things you do and say like when you were little.

I am sure your friend will get over being mad but she was probably very embarrassed. Keep a positive attitude and tomorrow may be a better day.:hmm:

I know how you feel. I do too, passed out from shots and blood drawn. But it is best to have something in your hands to distract you from knowing that you getting needles in your arms. I just found out that recently, and it works! That is all i can help you.

I squeeze my hands when i get shots or my mom would hold my hand to prevent me from feeling faint. But when i was a kid i would faint, but not all the time. i remember i was getting my ears pierced when i was in the 5th grade and i almost fainted in a mall. thank god my aunt had a piece of candy to give me to raise my sugar up alittle to keep me going. And I remember one time my mom was doing my hair, she was curling my hair and I fainted, my mom caught me and she had a curler in one hand and she was screaming for my dad who was sleeping after a night shift at the hospital as a pharmacist. and I remember my aunt getting me my flat iron for christmas and she wanted to try it out on me at my grandma's where we go to celebrate christmas and i almost fainted in the chair, but i got hot from this sweater my mom got me and i didn't like it that much. But my grandma gave me some water to drink and i was okay. And i went to a doctor's appointment one time and i was feeling faint but i layed down for a min. but then i was okay. I'm okay from this year appointment so i'm glad lol.

I squeeze my hands when i get shots or my mom would hold my hand to prevent me from feeling faint. But when i was a kid i would faint, but not all the time. i remember i was getting my ears pierced when i was in the 5th grade and i almost fainted in a mall. thank god my aunt had a piece of candy to give me to raise my sugar up alittle to keep me going. And I remember one time my mom was doing my hair, she was curling my hair and I fainted, my mom caught me and she had a curler in one hand and she was screaming for my dad who was sleeping after a night shift at the hospital as a pharmacist. and I remember my aunt getting me my flat iron for christmas and she wanted to try it out on me at my grandma's where we go to celebrate christmas and i almost fainted in the chair, but i got hot from this sweater my mom got me and i didn't like it that much. But my grandma gave me some water to drink and i was okay. And i went to a doctor's appointment one time and i was feeling faint but i layed down for a min. but then i was okay. I'm okay from this year appointment so i'm glad lol.
Yes, tht what my doctor had ready for me. :lol: Last time i gotten my shot, i used my cellphone as a distraction. I love my cell phone even though it have some lack of things.

God you people are so mean, she's kid for god's sake.

Coolspygirl, I know how you feel I have fainting problem too when I was younger. And my mom have big mouth too so I didn't tell her anything growing up like when I'm on my period she'll tell everyone I'm on period until I stopped telling her she'll keep looking for signs like if I'm using heating pad for cramps or when I'm at store she'd follow me everywhere to see if I buy pads so she can tell people its stupid I know. But you can talk to your mom see if she understand that she need respect your privacy and test her see if she keep her new promise and if not then you can talk to someone else who's mature and understanding instead of keeping it to yourself.
Or you can IM me I have aim scn on my profile.

Coolspygirl, I know how you feel I have fainting problem too when I was younger. And my mom have big mouth too so I didn't tell her anything growing up like when I'm on my period she'll tell everyone I'm on period until I stopped telling her she'll keep looking for signs like if I'm using heating pad for cramps or when I'm at store she'd follow me everywhere to see if I buy pads so she can tell people its stupid I know. But you can talk to your mom see if she understand that she need respect your privacy and test her see if she keep her new promise and if not then you can talk to someone else who's mature and understanding instead of keeping it to yourself.

WTF???? why would she tell everyone that you're on period????? that's so stupid and unladylike of her!

thanks, If people are mean to me online i'll just ingore them, I'm used to people doing that kind of stuff to me as i was growing up in school. Today is a okay day, I got into a fight with my 12 year old sis. And My mom took me school clothes shopping today. My friend alaina tried calling me but i missed her call. I just got a headache. I'm going to my audilogist to get my hearing aid cleaned out and have it fixed for a bit. And then my mom is probably going to take me to get some more book covers for school for me and my sister and maybe to this popular store in my hometown called: Steve and Barry's.

Back