Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Yes... I'll do anything for LOVE.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Depend on, I might compromise someway

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • hmm, I won't answer that.

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Same here, if a guy is asking too much from me, that means he is not accepting me for who I am the day he fall in love with me. It's all about accepting the person not changing a person to be someone they aren't. ;)

Yes, that´s right.

I change for nobody but myself.

Suppose, IF I get OLD... my oldest 2nd daughter will take care of me. We've talked about it last May when I flew to visit her in California for 4 days. I thank God that I wasn't barren when I gave birth all of my 4 children. My truly blessed children. ;)

I don´t expect my children to take care of me to owe me because I gave birth to them and take care of them but my wish children.

What about Scorpio and Sagittarius? ;)

Scorpio is very emotionally and a dangerous sports lover, my dad is a Scorpio, also they usually dislike expose their personality, and love to take the revenge. That's all I know about Scorpio.

About Sagittarius, they are very creative. I don't know much about Sagittarius myself... Maybe Deafilmedia can help?

Would you stop smoking if your lover wants you to?

I don't smoke.

Would you lose weight if your lover wants you to?

I'm not heavy and it's for a reason. That one is my business.

How far will you do for your lover?

Legally? Do what? Do we need a contract first?

Would you spend more time with your lover???

Call me at 1-800-HEJ-PETE (435-7383). It's a toll-free number and, yes, "HEJ" is spelled that way, as it is "HI" in Swedish.:D

i don't smoke. smoking is for people who want to destroy their lives and their families.

i'm already in great shape.

legally-wise? yes. illegally-wise? no.

why not?

with that said, i would change for my other half only if she's willing to change for me.

Sorry, if it is a big change, then I might not want to change. If it is a small change, then I might change. If it is a change that conflicts, then I might try to compromise some how. Other then that, if the person fell in love with me and trying to change the person I am, then I have a problem with that. I have learned to be a better person throw my wife and she has learned to be a better person, but we don't try to change the person inside, just some minor things, like picking my nose or her pimples.

already have changed

I smoked a little bit but then I stopped because he wanted me to. It was a good idea to stop anyway for me.

I would try. I am too fat anyway.

Only if it feels ok. I agree with Gamer12.

I try really hard but sometimes it doesn't work. I need to have time alone. But men don't understand that sometimes. They think if you don't want to be with them then you are dissing them or cheating.

--
padawan

Too old to begin the training, but still a beginner.

Would you stop smoking if your lover wants you to?Yeah I already quitted 3 years ago. I am glad I did.

Would you lose weight if your lover wants you to?Yes he cares about my health. I do the same for him.

How far will you do for your lover?We do it together legally and safely.

Would you spend more time with your lover???Of course we have been together for over 24 years.

Would you stop smoking if your lover wants you to? I dont smoke....

Would you lose weight if your lover wants you to? i would lose weight for me.. but not for him..... for my health...

How far will you do for your lover? stealing for him? no i wont... do what he tell me what to do? i think not...

Would you spend more time with your lover??? i did... but he ignored me alots of times... whatever......

we both are scorpions.... weirdo....

Would you stop smoking if your lover wants you to? yes even tho im very hooked i would try very hard to stop smoking

Would you lose weight if your lover wants you to? would give it my best shot

How far will you do for your lover? depends on what it is willing to compromise

Would you spend more time with your lover? ABSOLUTELY

these are the answers i have if i had a lover unfortunatly i am single.

Sorry, I didn't see Maria's question until your post today.

:eek3: are you serious Liebling?

:confused: Do you mean that you expect your children to owe you something in return that's because you born and raise them and plus wash their clothes/feed them etc.?

It's a simple question of me because I remember her own words in several threads. She said herself that she beleive in to expect her children to take care of her when she is old age because she born and raise them and wash/feed them etc.

I don't beleive to expect my children to owe me something in return because I born and raise them. I born and raise them because they are my wish children. I want to show them positive and negative things what kind of world we have etc and what's kind of love and attention, what's helpful, kind, volunlarily etc... they have from me that they should to learn to know, not expect something from them in return.

I don't want to expect something from my children but they should feel free for want to take care of me or whatever... I know it's big work hard for them to take care of a big baby when I am old... I rather to stay in senior home to share with deafies... to save their burden... They should consider their own life and family. It would be selfish of me to expect too much from them.

Oh yes, I told my boys about this but my boys determine for want to take care of me and said that how much they love me and want to take care of me. I warn them that it's work hard... They can send me to senior home if they feel burden... They said that they know because they withnessed how hard work we are to take care of my hubby's 90 years old great aunt for 4 years.

:confused: Do you mean that you expect your children to owe you something in return that's because you born and raise them and plus wash their clothes/feed them etc.?

It's a simple question of me because I remember her own words in several threads. She said herself that she beleive in to expect her children to take care of her when she is old age because she born and raise them and wash/feed them etc.

I don't beleive to expect my children to owe me something in return because I born and raise them. I born and raise them because they are my wish children. I want to show them positive and negative things what kind of world we have etc and what's kind of love and attention, what's helpful, kind, volunlarily etc... they have from me that they should to learn to know, not expect something from them in return.

I don't want to expect something from my children but they should feel free for want to take care of me or whatever... I know it's big work hard for them to take care of a big baby when I am old... I rather to stay in senior home to share with deafies... to save their burden... They should consider their own life and family. It would be selfish of me to expect too much from them.

Oh yes, I told my boys about this but my boys determine for want to take care of me and said that how much they love me and want to take care of me. I warn them that it's work hard... They can send me to senior home if they feel burden... They said that they know because they withnessed how hard work we are to take care of my hubby's 90 years old great aunt for 4 years.

I have to agree with you Liebling. My kids have to feel like they have to take care of me cause they love me, not cause I told them they have too. It more out of love if they do it that way. I want them to know that as well. If my wife and my kids want to take care of us when we get older and gray, I want it to be that they just want to help out of love.

It just a way I feel too. My wife feels the same way too.

Did I say that it is just because, I wash/feed them ? Where did you get that from ? I didn't say that is just because, I wash/feed them. I SAID that I am glad I wasn't barren and gave birth of all my 4 children. It means that they will be there for me since I have " someone " to be there who is my own flesh and blood. They are my " love " children. It doesn't mean that I WASH/or FEED them. I am their mother afterall. I hope my explanation is clear. :)

I kinda of disagree with ya there in some ways. But, that's YOUR opinion & POV. I have nothin' against you when it comes to YOUR boys. This is between you and your sons. Your business what ever you and your sons desire.

About me, I believe that the parents' children should help their parents when their parent are agin' ( gettin' old ). It doesn't matter if it is hard work or not. Children should be there FOR their parents. Of course, it is hard work but, it will benefit them when it is children's turn in the future. Children will KNOW what to do after experiencin' by takin' care of their agin' parents when it comes to their " age ". It will help the children to make better decisions after seein' through what the parents have gone through. It's all about life, not just out of love. Of course children could be there for their parents out of love but, it's also helpin' the children to choose better ways when it is their turn.

I chose not wantin' to be in a nursin' home. I prefer to die at home naturally where my heart belongs. :)

Did I say that it is just because, I wash/feed them ? Where did you get that from ? I didn't say that is just because, I wash/feed them.

Again, it's a simple question of me because you did said this in several threads in the past.

I SAID that I am glad I wasn't barren and gave birth of all my 4 children. It means that they will be there for me since I have " someone " to be there who is my own flesh and blood. They are my " love " children.

Yes, I have read here.

I kinda of disagree with ya there in some ways. But, that's YOUR opinion & POV. I have nothin' against you when it comes to YOUR boys. This is between you and your sons. Your business what ever you and your sons desire.

I have no problem to have you to disagree with me. I also disagree with you, too.

My opinion, it's no limit for support/helping my boys as long as they need me because I love my boys, that simple!! But the parents who expect too much from their children and also expect them to care for them in their old age could be often disappointed. That's why I prefer to not expect anything but enjoy to have them. Expecting children to take care of me when I get older is a selfish. If you are a good parent then you would nurture your children and raise them to take care of their dreams, not care for their parents.

About me, I believe that the parents' children should help their parents when their parent are agin' ( gettin' old ). It doesn't matter if it is hard work or not. Children should be there FOR their parents. Of course, it is hard work but, it will benefit them when it is children's turn in the future. Children will KNOW what to do after experiencin' by takin' care of their agin' parents when it comes to their " age ". It will help the children to make better decisions after seein' through what the parents have gone through. It's all about life, not just out of love. Of course children could be there for their parents out of love but, it's also helpin' the children to choose better ways when it is their turn.

That's exactly what I ask you a simple question about in previous post because I know your posts in several thread.

Anyway, this is your POV.

I chose not wantin' to be in a nursin' home. I prefer to die at home naturally where my heart belongs. :)

What would you say if your children realize how hard work is after take care of you and feel that you need best hand is nursing home than them? Do you really think it's easy for you to say like this? I prefer to not say anything... I have seen a lot of people thought it's easy to take care of their aging parents then few months later they realize it's too much to handle big baby... I know what I am saying because my hubby & I took care of 90 years old Great aunt as big baby to neglect our family for 4 years. That's why I dont want my sons to take care of me but focus their own family life.

Originally Posted by Opal
are you serious Liebling?

:lol: :ty: for bringin' it up for me.

:hmm: interesting

I thought I answer Opal's question on this... I am waiting for her response on this until I saw and realize that's not what I thought... Interesting...

Back