Worst states

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
Which states are the worst to you and why?

Of the states I've visited, I stayed in the hell hole that is Memphis, TN (west side) a few days ago for a bit and I have to say it is the most uncomfortable city to be in, ever.

Gas has crazy tax (as bad as CA), people drive like thugs, and it looks like crime is at its worst. I thought I wouldn't live to see another day if I stayed in one place for too long.

Saskatchewan and Manitoba so boring. Quebec so hard understand, all signs French. Newfoundland best!!!!!

Which states are the worst to you and why?

Of the states I've visited, I stayed in the hell hole that is Memphis, TN (west side) a few days ago for a bit and I have to say it is the most uncomfortable city to be in, ever.

Gas has crazy tax (as bad as CA), people drive like thugs, and it looks like crime is at its worst. I thought I wouldn't live to see another day if I stayed in one place for too long.

Memphis on a crime scale 1 to 100, 1 being the worst, is two. ;)

Next stop: East St Louis.

Worst state for me...... I'd have to think about that one.

What's bad about St. Louis? I think I've passed it before, but didn't go in the city.

You mean worst cities you've been? Get this, I was in Memphis for six weeks. My neighor had gazebo business and travel all over the states to build gazebos. I was staying at hotel less than one mile from Graceland. For six weeks I was uncomfortable everyday b/c of thugs. WoW!

St. Louis have worst crime rates in America.

Worst city I've been is probably Oakland,CA. That place is whack. Aggresive panhandles, they know you aint from the area. They hide behind gas stations to attack you for money and clothing. On Sat. nights during football season, you'd see prostitutes on streets from hotels. CRAZY! 2nd worst city Ive been to is New Orleans. Whew, tough,tough crowd.

Yeah, East ST Louis, my god! I was there and it gave me too much chills to be in middle of that spot. No thanks live there.

What's bad about St. Louis? I think I've passed it before, but didn't go in the city.

You mean worst cities you've been? Get this, I was in Memphis for six weeks. My neighor had gazebo business and travel all over the states to build gazebos. I was staying at hotel less than one mile from Graceland. For six weeks I was uncomfortable everyday b/c of thugs. WoW!

St. Louis have worst crime rates in America.

Worst city I've been is probably Oakland,CA. That place is whack. Aggresive panhandles, they know you aint from the area.

You are both saying St. Louis the original reference was to East St. Louis! There is a great difference in conditions even though they are across the Mississippi River from each other.

You are both saying St. Louis the original reference was to East St. Louis! There is a great difference in conditions even though they are across the Mississippi River from each other.

That is correct. I know East St. Louis and have never had trouble. Once I was returning from a service call with a friend in his truck which broke down in a bad residential area at night. My friend's cell phone lost power and he was quaking in his work boots. A group of tough-looking dudes walked up to us and asked, Yo, what up? I told them we needed a tow truck and asked if we are gonna die. They laughed. To make a long story short, they stood watch over us until the tow truck came. They were cool.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Mississippi hands down. It's rated the lowest at just about everything. I think it exists just to make other sucky states to feel better.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Mississippi hands down. It's rated the lowest at just about everything. I think it exists just to make other sucky states to feel better.

I was thinking that.............. Matter of fact an ADer from Mississippi says Memphis is nice.

It can't be that bad.

CA worst for expensive to live.

MI worst for UNFRIENDLY IGNORANT people / TOO MANY TO LISTS.

Memphis has its bad areas, sure. Naisho, you should've texted me...I know of kick-ass places for the BEST BBQ in the world. Damn, now I want some Memphis BBQ.

I cant say because I have only lived in AZ and MD. The many states that I have visited were on vacation so of course, I had fun there. :dunno:

Cleveland isn't full of angels, either.

Hey, Cleveland is not that bad. If you go to Collinwood, then good night.

I grew up outside of Cleveland and had some wonderful memories in my hometown except school, of course.

In DC metro, the unsafe area that I was experience is neighborhood around Gally during night, east part of DC and some portion of Prince George County (PGC).

In Birmingham metro, the unsafe area is over all city limit and some surrounding suburbs so I'm really don't care about this place anymore.

Back