Worldwide Deaf Couchsurfing

Koni

Reaction score
Hey!

I didn´t find anything like a Couchsurfing for the Deaf. Did anyone of you know a site/homepage?

This is funny. Nobody's replied to my safari clothing threads in the travel section, apparently because there's no interest or maybe no experience with that. I refreshed the page showing all the travel section threads, and before it refreshed with your new thread, I thought, "I bet no only has no one replied to my threads, there won't be anybody traveling, and there MIGHT even be someone posting about traveling only in the living room."

You got a "ba-da bing" for making my split-second prediction come true. Man, I hate this. I hate being stuck at home during my time off from work. I'm off for THREE WEEKS, and what am I doing, except for one weekend out of town? SURFING, playing jigsaw puzzles, grocery trips, playing my drums and didgeridoo, watching The Vampire Diaries, maniacworld.com, break.com, collegehumor.com, washing/ironing/putting away my new safari clothes, and of course, packing up to move to my new apartment this month. Oh well... LOTS of things are going to happen come end-of-September when my lease expires and I move out of the apartment...

Why are you couch-surfing? No money? No transportation? Just curious... My reason is because I am paying off things as fast as I possibly can, but I do try to get a little "yard time."

i used couchsurfing looked for deaf ones but little....i no had problems but i use it several times nz australiai and few pacfic islands just gave my details used mattress in quaker house..stayed nice house christchuch nz sadly that house middle earthquake gone now...the wife was deaf...you do take chance but make sure see all the reference before go depending where you go many deaf live in harsh conditions i was shocked in pacfic islands old gal now and did it 6yrs ago i put people up sometimes through couch surfing

@deafdrummer: I saw your Thread but was not helpful in any way for me.
Why did I post a Thread like this? Because I want to plan my World Trip for the next 5-6 years and so I started from now on to ask several peoples who know some Couchsurfing websites or they could share their experiences.
Couchsurfing is a good and interesting way to save money for Hotels. You can learn new poeple form the places and the saving money can spend in longer traveling.

@caz12: Sorry, I didn´t understand how your post could help me from my question in the first post.

Back