World's Worst Mice Plague

*shudders* I don't even want to place myself in that predicament. Any rodents scares the shit out of me.

Yes it is unfortunate that many are killed. Once they are populated, they populate really quick. It multiplies fast enough before you know it.

LOL yep, but I am not scare of mice or rats! I touched them before. And it scare the shit out of my mom! LOL.... But, yes I agree with you that they do popluated so fast! It scary to be around 2 billions of mice instead of one mouse! ha

OMG!!!!!! I'd go down to the local humane society and borrow 20 cats. Them rodents would be gone.

I understand they had to kill them. But I do not appreciate that lady kicking them mice. They look like pet mice gotten loose and produced.

Remember they can have up to 20 babies at one time, and get pregnant again right after birth with in few days they have more babies.

Whoa. I am fan of rats. I already learn their mice & rat have reason come to farm. Because who owed did leave foods there and not care which dirty place like bugs. Mices can come there and called million mices come to wipe out. They cannot killing lot mices. They have to move out. Pity animals have suffer by mice bite. If mice did bite the pigs. Pigs will not going selling for foods. I think.

yeah my parents were there during that time, they were staying with friends at a farm and it was the same exact thing!!!!

Back