World's biggest pimple

Here we go:

"In this case a woman with a tumor on her back" were the exact words. And then "A tumor is a large cyst filled with dead tissue and pus which are squeezed out."

That was a woman? I thought that was a guy in that video. :lol:

Here we go:

"In this case a woman with a tumor on her back" were the exact words. And then "A tumor is a large cyst filled with dead tissue and pus which are squeezed out."

thank you for letting us know what they said.. :D

That was a woman? I thought that was a guy in that video. :lol:

hahaha i thought it was a man too? but woman? wow!

LMAO!!! You all crack me up!!! I'm laughing hard!!!!

Yeah it's gross but hey somebody gotta do it anyway! Ugh. LOL

LMAO!!!!

Another one... similiar but this one is from a spider bite

[yt]0O1Vocv10IE[/yt]

WHAT'S IN GOD'S NAME IS THAT!!!!! Wow....just wow....Guess he can't afford the doctor to do it?

What spider did it to that guy? Black Widow? Or other?

probably a brown recluse spider? i got bitten by one when i was 16.. i had alot of pus coming out of the wound.. took me 4 months to get well.. i couldnt go swimming or whtever.. oh yeah i had to use crutches as well as it was right on knee! it was real painful! :(

LMAO!

Okay, I have no idea what kind of spider that bit him. I cannot hear what the audio said... ask that hearing AD'er to listen for us. Heh. :)

Sorry, Brittany.

Thank Godness I didn't see that video, cuz I know I would not want to eat or drink anything after reading other people's responses. LOL *whew*

Lol, first time I've seen a spoon used in surgery! I wonder how long it will take me to erase that image from my mind every time I have a bowl of Wheaties?

Tousi did collect some of this fluid to make some mayonnise for his sandwich.

Hmm... the video isn't working.

If it's of this guy with a huge lump on his back and another guy squirts a HUGE amount of white gooey stuff out of it, then it's a cyst... not a zit.

VamPyroX, I agree with you, I think its a sebaceous cyst, I see loads of them on GP placements. When you pop them, they smell very putrid and a lot of curd like substance pops out. Not dangerous, and not painful, but quite unpleasant. That one was way bigger than any I have seen before though! And did not think much of the hygiene either!! :cool2:

Back