World Of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollisterbabe7

Reaction score
I wonder any of you play (WOW)- World Of Warcraft?

I do play wow... if you do, let me know...exchange names and play wow sometimes...

Hit me up in PM or here...:)

For the Horde!!!!

Nothing to against Horde only cuz I am not pvper. I started playing Alliance just cuz my friend wanted me to play with him for my first time playing WoW in Nov 2005 and he was Alliance so, that's how I went into Alliance. If he's Horde I would probably be Horde.

For the Alliance!

I have a friend who used to play World of Warcraft. He was so addicted to it that he ignored everyone else. I came over to see him one day and ended up going out with his roommate instead. ;)

a lot of ppl don't know how to manage wow and personal life. It gets sad. Right now, I am playing alot, since I am in Korea without family. When I am with family, i only play maybe an hour or so.

I used to play on Laughing Skull. I don't play it anymore... I retired couple years ago cuz it was destroying my life.

I can't play any computer games because I am tooooooo dumb and know ZERO how to play computer games... :giggle:

Yes, my both sons used to play World of Warcraft... They lost their interest in that games and sold them to Ebay... :dunno:

I never played WOW, but I once played a game in the same genre (albeit much crappier) called runescape when I was 9-11ish. I never reached the level of addiction that you hear about all the time but it was all I thought about and played whenever I could. Not that it sent my life into a total trainwreck, but there were definetly way better things I could spend my time on.

I would play WoW but I got my hands full in RuneScape. There's no life in MMORPG games. Go out and do somthing amazing like score high points at bowling ally!

Few weeks ago, I quit WOW. I had 73 undead tank warrior. You can check out my character in Armory here. However, I can't wait either Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 comes out

I play, and a GM of an alliance guild Arx Eternus

Kheirons and Grandmagus are the names on Kel'Thuzad , hollar up if you want.

Im in searching to join deaf guild or groups or so.. please aim me or pm me,

Willing move my toon to any realms

wow.gif

I quitted wow for addiction reasons :(

But my character was a level 70 healadin(paladin who likes to heal) whose name is Grigne on Doomhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back