World of Warcraft

pinkster

Reaction score
How many of you play the highly addictive and acclaimed PC game, World of Warcraft?

I play quite a bit, on a server called Zul'Jin, i've got a lvl 50 org rogue in the making :P

I play on Silver Hand, I have a 60 druid and a bunch of other characters, but I'm busier with Viva Pinata and Civ IV these days.

My son plays it live on computer. I just gave him prepaid card and book for him to read. I didn't know the game is based on the story in the book.

To revive my old thread.. Anyone play wow? I still play on the same server, Zul'Jin but now have.. ok i wont confess what chars I have just yet.. =D

WOW addiction is extremely sad. One of my good friends became addicted to WOW. We used to hang out sometimes during the weekend, but after he purchased WOW, I haven't seen him since almost 2 years ago.

As for that woman who divorced her husband... Good on her... She deserves better.

i was an EQ addict for many many years, i kicked the addiction and havent tried wow, despite wanting to many many times.

as an aside, interpretrator...do you asnwer the phone using your board handle? i placed a VRS call to someone who picked up and greeted me with your name...i found it odd :)

as an aside, interpretrator...do you asnwer the phone using your board handle? i placed a VRS call to someone who picked up and greeted me with your name...i found it odd :)

Heh, no, I answer the phone "Hello." :) I'm sure there's more than one interpretrator out there though!

As for that story, all I can say is :roll:.

This is reason why I try not to play rpg online. It's so addicting that I spend all day playing it.

I also wanted to try WoW and EQ, but good thing my laptop is too old for it. Otherwise I might have became addicted to it. So I will stick with single player for now.

Only online games I can play now is racing (Mario Kart Wii) or fps but not rpg.

I don't play online RPG games because I have other things to do. I rather play my games on my own time.

Oh, I forgot to add that Mario Kart Wii is the racing game I am looking forward to get. I am not from the future where I have already played that game even though my previous message sound like it.

Yeah as VamPyroX has mentioned, this is reason why I often play games as offline single player. It's easier for me to quit anytime I want and I can go weeks or months without playing game. That way you never have to worry about catching up with ever changing enviroment since it's saved in a file.

Oh, I forgot to add that Mario Kart Wii is the racing game I am looking forward to get. I am not from the future where I have already played that game even though my previous message sound like it.

Yeah as VamPyroX has mentioned, this is reason why I often play games as offline single player. It's easier for me to quit anytime I want and I can go weeks or months without playing game. That way you never have to worry about catching up with ever changing enviroment since it's saved in a file.
Yep.

With online games, you usually have to pay monthly fees.

If I was a millionaire (won the lottery), then I would do it. I would set it up so that I play a couple hours a day while the rest of my time is on other things. :)

^ If I was a millionaire, then I wouldn't think I would spend the time on video game when I have the money to see the world and participate in fun activities. ;)

Unless I can get a really big lovely screen, vibration chair, and maid at my serve then maybe I will. Ha ha.

^ If I was a millionaire, then I wouldn't think I would spend the time on video game when I have the money to see the world and participate in fun activities. ;)

Unless I can get a really big lovely screen, vibration chair, and maid at my serve then maybe I will. Ha ha.
That's what I would do. I wouldn't dedicate my whole life to WoW.

First, I'd pay of what I owe. Next, I'd help out with my parents and some friends. Later, I'd handle with my personal needs... then personal wants.

I wouldn't travel the world 24/7. I'd go out for a week or two in one country. A couple months later, I'll go to another country. Also, WoW will still be there when I return... unless something happens and WoW becomes like UO... where your things can be stolen if you're gone too long. :Ohno:

Back