word game

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all good. i am a really slow braille reader myself.

It's not so much that I read Braille slowly (I can read up to 120 wpm); it has more to do with being able to control the Braille display itself. I need to give keyboard commands to open various Braille windows in order to read AD posts.

It's not so much that I read Braille slowly (I can read up to 120 wpm); it has more to do with being able to control the Braille display itself. I need to give keyboard commands to open various Braille windows in order to read AD posts.

i am so jealous. 120 wpm, im barely 20. dang. i wish you could transfer some of that over to me.

i am so jealous. 120 wpm, im barely 20. dang. i wish you could transfer some of that over to me.

LOL! I've been reading Braille since I was 4 or 5, so I developed the ability to read pretty fast at a young age. I also took a speed reading course from Hadley to further improve my speed.

Hang in there! You'll develop more proficiency the more you practice. :)

LOL! I've been reading Braille since I was 4 or 5, so I developed the ability to read pretty fast at a young age. I also took a speed reading course from Hadley to further improve my speed.

Hang in there! You'll develop more proficiency the more you practice. :)

i wish, with all the homework all i need is to try to remember braille signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back