WOoooooOoO *Exciting* Going to Deaf Cruise Oct 2007

yes i am glad i got the despoit done WHEW
still paying ugh LOL

my friend and i are staying in different hotel not the one that tabby and mac pick
but we are will be on the cruise of course

Koala said:
Is that for cruise on the 'Freedom of the Sea' supercruise ship? If it is, shucks! it all booked! DANG! I would have love to go on that cruise. I hope there will be another cruise like that in future? I could kick myself in the butt for not knowing about that cruise.

Sorry guys, I have to repeat a question here. I don't see anyone answering my question here. My post seem to be ignored here. Gee whizz! I do not like to be ignored. :(

Is that for cruise on the 'Freedom of the Sea' supercruise ship?

but i talked Tabby last july 1 at KY festville, she say left 400 to 800 still sell.. but right now i dunno how many left...

Koala said:
Sorry guys, I have to repeat a question here. I don't see anyone answering my question here. My post seem to be ignored here. Gee whizz! I do not like to be ignored. :(

Please chill.. You determined that everyone are ingore you.. They aren't ingore you.. Okay!

Have you read the Agency's address and ph nbr#.. whatever you can contact them.. Go ahead and worth try it.. to see if possible near the future available of cabin. Have you read my post about the agency's address and ph # so then go ahead try it!

Good Luck!

Koala said:

yes freedom of seas is biggest ship

big as queen mary 2

Oh wow! I have seen the website about that ship. It's a very nice cruiser and it is very very big.. Oh dang! I wish I could go but I doubt it now. Too costly for me cos I have to fly over to Florida from Aust. Oh well, maybe some lucks might turn my way. :D

Thanks guys

deaf cruise Oct 2007

:cheers: People from Wisconsin will be on that cruise. Also joinning the pre party cruise as well too. Almost 14 months left to go. YIPPPEE.....

It's coming fast! Are you all excited? :P I am still searching for lowest fares to fly to Miami, FL to go to the cruise preparty and the cruise with my friend. :)

Just a suggestion... start making business cards to pass out to your new friends on the cruise so that way you don't have to find for a pen and paper to trade information with all the time. :) Just an idea. :)

If you know a good low price fare, let me know. PM me the link. Thanks.

Back