Wondering: Photo Contests?

Some photos are impossible to duplicate with a slip of paper with a name on it. The one time shots youll never get again like one of mine I caught a bee in mid flight next to a flower and it looks like its frozen there in mid air, cant see the wings fluttering. And yall are right theres no way from stopping someone from stealing another persons photos thats why I dont put alot of mine up here.
yeah...me either. especially the special cool-kind pictures. so, who knows I'm better than *ahem* someone here... :hmm: :giggle: kidding.

naisho, I'm still figuring how you do slips because you still could crop mostly out of it, right?

I think I know your method, authentic--probably the same as mine. ;) as for suspicious part, I'll do a little research before talking to that person. I'm just hoping in this contest no one would cheat out. if caught, disqualified permanently.

also, the participatees have to be member for pretty long time. or, atleast 50 - 100 posts, depending on their friendliness of posts.

jiro, joining?

me? heck no! :giggle: I'm terrible at it.

:shock:.. oh cm'on! I've seen your creativity of words jiro..

:Oops: for that sunglass seeing naked freckles you'd have to win 100 times. :fly2: :laugh2:

Photo contest

I would like to join, but I just joined AD and don't have any post (2 now LOL).
I am a man of few words.

I would like to join, but I just joined AD and don't have any post (2 now LOL).
I am a man of few words.
hello and welcome, walksnature.

well, we're still waiting for an approval. you can at least introduce yourself in introduction section if you haven't yet. maybe you'll get to the numbers of posts by the time we get an approval! :P I think you'll be fine. :)

198x175_gomer_pyle_thecat.jpg

There is hope for those of us with
lower end cameras :) Here's a link...

Spinach-Loving, Blogging Cat Wins Spay Day USA Photo Contest

No Fancy Camera Needed

Pyle's prize-winning photo was captured on a cell phone camera.

Never know!

Last edited:
hi! STILL waiting for response from Alex .. I'm going to PM a moderator and nag again today.

There is hope for those of us with
lower end cameras :) Here's a link...

Spinach-Loving, Blogging Cat Wins Spay Day USA Photo Contest

No Fancy Camera Needed

Pyle's prize-winning photo was captured on a cell phone camera.

Never know!
exactly! who knows. I saw someone, forgot where but in a photo meme, won a iPad for a best "green" picture and she shoot that picture with just her point-n-click camera while everybody else used fanicer and did some photoshop, she didn't. awesome. lucky! :)

That is fine Freckles whenever really, no rush, was just wondering
if there was news that is all and yes we all got a chance! :)

Yea, no matter what camera you use...just the imagination and how you make a picture impressive. A cheap point n shoot CAN beat a $1,000 SLR. It's the person who has the skill not the camera itself.

hi all! finally got a PM from alex (AD owner) this morning, approved!

so I'll be starting one in august. busy with getting ready for las vegas and camping after that so watch out for the first contest and see you in august! :)

ETA: so far we have ..

gohabsgo
authentic
sequoias
jclarke?
ncff07?
stein?
xsuperchick?
and jiro. :naughty:

whoa you're going to vegas? :naughty:

don't forget to turn off your water

yeees, have said that thousand of times around here lol.

oh, be quiet! :lol: *secretly thinking to self, leave water on... gone for a week, will get to where jiro lives and flood his home!* :naughty:

Back