Woman swings baby as weapon!!!

Whoa !!!!! :eek3: Very Un-Acceptable !!!!! :pissed: ( I can understand the mother losing her temper that is very understandable but a baby as a weapon? Hell No !!!!! )

OMG! That just disgust me what the mother did, babies aren't damn dolls that you could just pick up and use it as a weapon. I'm glad she lost her parental rights, she got what was coming to her.

Someone who gets enraged enough to automatically grab up anything within reach to attack another person without thinking is definitely not parent material... Would this also be a 'mistake' if she grabbed a nearby grenade or a sword instead? {shakes head} I personally think this incident may also have had another contributing factor - her treating her children as if they were something that was owned rather than individuals.

Drinkin' is a disease and dangerous. It makes your mind not thinkin' straight. And, it makes the behaviour more aggravate. What really weird thing is that some people don't act that way when they know how to control it. Some don't know how to control just like that woman. Of course, I disagree about usin' a baby to hit the baby's father. Gee - that mother needs a valium shot.

That make me sick about hearing this story of baby as weapon.
I hope someone will kick her ass :rifle: because of parent.
That makes me upset! :( I did not want to hear again on different side
of new story. :ugh3:

Insane lady! i hope she will never get the baby back again. shes UNFIT to have any at all, period! she should be sterlized too so she cant have more babies at all! ugh!

Back