wisdom tooth :-\

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Im going to have my wisdom tooth (or teeth) pulled out in seven hours, :o. Im pretty nervous about it.

Any of you had the experience?

Wish me luck!!

Yep, I have before and I didn't remmy any hurt jaw was numb

No solid food for Allison (thanks for spellin correction)

Allison, are ur wisdom teeth all 4 pull out once today? if u got here after, how are u now? :)

Guess she fainted when she saw the dentist with all those Equipment :laugh2:

:laugh2: in fact, i GOT LUCKY!!!! i went, and he said its too early bsbs, should wait 6 months to 1 year so that it wont be that painful... OMG i'm SOOOOOOOOOO RELIEVED! :thumb:

:laugh2: DAMN, just kidding glad to see u are so relieved!

ah I used to have my teeth yanked cuz most of my baby tooths won't come out so I had to go to dentist to do that part cuz I have weak jaw oh well but it's simliar to the idea yankin but firs titme I got my first 2 wisdoms out didn't expect it to be sitched after yankin but ah I'm used to it cuz I have 2 left that was under my gum like few years ago now it's out full means need to go but $$$ ugh GRRR.. heh :)

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:laugh2: in fact, i GOT LUCKY!!!! i went, and he said its too early bsbs, should wait 6 months to 1 year so that it wont be that painful... OMG i'm SOOOOOOOOOO RELIEVED! :thumb:

ahh im happy 4 u :) muwahmuwah xo t'care

i have 4 widsom teeth and it is never pulled out yet, but when it's starting to hurt, i would go.

Back