Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Golz1zoCZSk]YouTube - Bush wipes handshake off on Clinton's shirt[/ame]

It's interesting that the v-roll doesn't continue rolling so that we can get a better context of the action.

It looks to me like Bush is just acknowledging Clinton's presence or trying to get his attention, or letting him know that he's passing behind him. Bush has always been known as a "hands-on" guy, so it's probably just a normal action for him.

I notice that Clinton turns toward Bush at that moment, so it seems that Bush was also speaking to Clinton, so I go with the idea that he was trying to get his attention.

:lol: I voted for wipes it off. It really looks like Clinton cringes and looks at his arm.

scandalous!

*ahem*

Sorry about that. Anyway, it's hard to tell. Although I don't really feel inclined to find out. Probably because I don't think it's a big deal.

Actual, Bush have hot for Clinton. So he rubbing over Clinton and whisper "you're so sexy, meet me at hotel tonight, mm-kay?"

Actual, Bush have hot for Clinton. So he rubbing over Clinton and whisper "you're so sexy, meet me at hotel tonight, mm-kay?"

That is what I was thinking.....:lol:

It was obviously a pat. You wipe to get stuff off of you. Wiping Clinton would risk gettingeven more germs and diseases:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back