Windows 8.1 .....

Okay, explain two things to me:

First explain to me why did it lead me to newegg.com when I typed in "NewEggs"?

u80x.png

Now, second explain to me how is it YOUR problem if I misspell? Does it make you feel proud that you're smarter when you tried to correct people? Do you have self-esteem problem or what?

You guys are hilarious...

She means - if you put www.neweggs.com so it will not getting you to right website.

I think he just means if you type "neweggs.com" into the url bar, it goes nowhere. Obviously it was just an error on your part when you first wrote it and google will still get you there, but it will not take you there if you put it in the URL bar. Anyway, we all get it, newegg.com, lets move on, shall we?

I also used tigerdirect.com in the past, they worked out nicely for an extreme budget build a while back.

Oh yes, you beat me. :lol:

Okay, explain two things to me:

First explain to me why did it lead me to newegg.com when I typed in "NewEggs"?

u80x.png

Now, second explain to me how is it YOUR problem if I misspell? Does it make you feel proud that you're smarter when you tried to correct people? Do you have self-esteem problem or what?

You guys are hilarious...

Umm. Just type newegg.com and done. Why bother google.com then type neweggs then click google search or hit enter then click first link. Waste of time and you just made too complex for that. You are so hilarious.

Back