Will the US Nuke IRAN if IRAN Nukes Isreal?

B

Buckdodgers

Its Called Deterrance.Any nation who nukes an american allie faces nuke launches from the US.Someone said if You Nuke North Korea Then China will Nuke the US If You hit IRAN Then Russia hits us.So i Think its Fair to say If IRAN Nukes Isreal then They will face an nuclear attack from the USA!

My...you have a missle fetish. You need to let this nuclear missle fixation of yours to rest...as you are spraining your brain. Besides your correlation isn't totally logical.

Now, you have asked a good question about what we would do in regards to Israel if they were attacked. I have heard that Israel has it's own nuclear missle (or threat) option abeit on a small scale. This makes sense to me when you are surrounded by idiots bent on destroying you. My answer would that it is likely or very probable if Israel was attacked first. Anything else, all bets are off.

Getting back to the different scenarios like North Korea and Iran. It is very, very unlikely that we would ever hit first. There is the domino effect where you get something started like that, who knows when it will stop. It really depends on why the US would ever start something like that. If the reasons where very justifiable (proven biological or chemical warfare), then I could see us hitting either NK or Iran first. In that case, China and/or Russia would stay out of it. Give China and Russia credit, they aren't stupid and they have a vested interested in keeping things cool. If things get out of hand, they would easily be effected by all this and thus have too much to lose.

I have heard that Israel has it's own nuclear missle (or threat) option abeit on a small scale.

Israel has a stockpile of around 50-100 nuclear warheads last I heard. Technically, the IDF still denies it, but pretty much everyone knows by now.

My answer would that it is likely or very probable if Israel was attacked first.

I've always found it ironic that Jerusalem, the capitol of Israel, the country everyone hates, is probably the safest place in the Middle East when it comes to missile attacks.

Muslims wouldn't shoot missiles at Jerusalem for danger of destroying the Noble Sanctuary, the third holiest site in Islam. It would have about the same weight in the Muslim world as nuking Mecca and there's no Islamic government stupid enough to take that risk. And obviously the Israelis wouldn't shoot missiles at Jerusalem because it's their capitol.

...Muslims wouldn't shoot missiles at Jerusalem for danger of destroying the Noble Sanctuary, the third holiest site in Islam. It would have about the same weight in the Muslim world as nuking Mecca and there's no Islamic government stupid enough to take that risk. ....
I'm not so sure about that now. Muslim terrorists have been attacking and bombing other Muslim mosques recently. I think all of their previous self-imposed boundaries of attack are crumbling.

Israel has a stockpile of around 50-100 nuclear warheads last I heard. Technically, the IDF still denies it, but pretty much everyone knows by now.

Ummm...interesting that many eh? I can well believe it.

I've always found it ironic that Jerusalem, the capitol of Israel, the country everyone hates, is probably the safest place in the Middle East when it comes to missile attacks.

Muslims wouldn't shoot missiles at Jerusalem for danger of destroying the Noble Sanctuary, the third holiest site in Islam. It would have about the same weight in the Muslim world as nuking Mecca and there's no Islamic government stupid enough to take that risk. And obviously the Israelis wouldn't shoot missiles at Jerusalem because it's their capitol.

While I can somewhat agree with you about Jerusalem, I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't do other parts of the country. Of course, Israel is so small that the effects on one part can have an effect on another.

Like Reba mentioned, they aren't adverse to destroying Mosques if it suits them...

I'm not so sure about that now. Muslim terrorists have been attacking and bombing other Muslim mosques recently. I think all of their previous self-imposed boundaries of attack are crumbling.

Amen to that and before too long the muslims will want to light the world on fire and when you think about it Reba, In the Book of Revealations, God said the world will be set on fire and Jesus Christ, I think said the same thing some where in Matthews or Mark maybe Luke I am not sure. I don't think the muslims realize that they are doing just exactly that from the Book of Revealations. They will fail at destroying Jerusalem because Jerusalem will become New Jerusalem. That is where Holy and Pure Heaven will come down to Jerusalem on the Mount of Olives where all the Israelites as well as the whole world will know that Yeshua is the long awaited Messiah and the countdown for 7 years and the Armaggedon that will happen in the north of Israel at a place called Meggiddo.

Heath, I been trying to PM you about something else. You might wanna open up your PM box to let me send u a PM.

Richard

Nuclear is nightmare. Why do they want to build the most dangerous weapon in the world? USA and Russian are complying with Untied Nation to curb Nuclear weapsons. Iran is terrorite sponsor country. USA did not target Iran. Don't forget to mention good men, women and children. I don't want to see them blood but some of them who hate us?

While I can somewhat agree with you about Jerusalem, I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't do other parts of the country. Of course, Israel is so small that the effects on one part can have an effect on another.

Of course. If they wanted to attack Israel, they'd hit Tel Aviv, Haifa, Safed... Maybe Eilat if their missiles were accurate enough.

Like Reba mentioned, they aren't adverse to destroying Mosques if it suits them...

Yeah, but this is like firing at *Mecca*... Christians have at times blown up churches accidentally in war, but this would be the equivalent of Christians destroying Nazareth, Bethlehem or, well, Jerusalem for that matter.

Maybe one or two holy buildings is OK, but destroying the city your prophet supposedly ascended to heaven in... No, that's NOT OK and would be several steps beyond heresy.

Back