Wife seek revenge for cheating?... Geez.. (graphic video)

Evo Dragon

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K02CShUdHZw&feature=player_embedded]CCTV: Woman Throws Love Rival Off A CLIFF [ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]

I have felt like throwing some people off a cliff before. But yeah, that's one crazy chick, you just don't ACTUALLY do that kind of stuff.

If not dead, then she needs to be charged as attempted manslaughter, period. Her reaction is not acceptable.

I don't get it.....she should be throwing him off the cliff, not the girl....it is not like he was forced to cheat....

I don't get it.....she should be throwing him off the cliff, not the girl....it is not like he was forced to cheat....

Ditto...it's like Jerry Springer...ladies fighting each other over a man who has cheated....ridiculous....

girl-pretends-to-push-brother-off-a-cliff.jpg

Ditto...it's like Jerry Springer...ladies fighting each other over a man who has cheated....ridiculous....

Actually, in a blind rage, I drove to my girlfriend's place in the middle of the night after finding out the my ex hubby was having an affair with her. I dont remember driving and thank goodness i didnt know which apt was hers because if I had seen her while in my blind rage, I shudder to think what could have happened. I finally got out of my daze and I was shocked to find myself wandering in her apt complex at 2 am. I hope I never never experience that kind of thing again. It wasn't funny and 13 years later, I still get goose bumps thinking about it. I wouldn't wish that kind of emotional trauma on anyone.

All I can say it, when someone is in a blind rage like that, that person loses all rational thinking. I don't know if that's what happened to this lady. Cheating is horrible and can destroy many lives.

Don't EVER cheat!!!!!!!

can never understand why people cheat. why not just break up and date somebody else? :dunno:

can never understand why people cheat. why not just break up and date somebody else? :dunno:

That is my strong belief. I have seen many lives get destroyed by people cheating. Mine was almost destroyed. I am glad I was strong enough to pull through and get a better life for myself. Others weren't able to.

I can never understand why people want to kill somebody, whats the benefit for them? Free lifetime rent in tiny 5' by 7' cell and be forced to live in there 24/7, and lifetime supply of shitty meals and be forced to eat em? :dunno:

I can never understand why people want to kill somebody, whats the benefit for them? Free lifetime rent in tiny 5' by 7' cell and be forced to live in there 24/7, and lifetime supply of shitty meals and be forced to eat em? :dunno:

Blind rage....

I don't know if you have ever experienced it and if not, I hope you never do.

That's why people need to take better control over their emotions before acting on them. The consequences after that are definitely not worth it.

that I can understand. but cheating? nope I don't understand.

cheating is a conscious choice. rage is not. once you're in a red zone, everything is blocked out. it's a pure adrenaline rush. primal behavior. fight-or-flight. that's why when people get into blind rage aka frenzy or fury or fit of rage or whatever... they say they had a fuzzy memory and everything was in a slow motion. that's a pure adrenaline. hell of a drug. it's no different from mother going all out if somebody threatened her children or father lifting a car off a child like a hulk. wouldn't be surprised if they don't remember it.

but cheating? no. they've made a very conscious choice to do it and they know fully aware that what they're doing is wrong. plus they go at great length to cover their trails.

Supposedly, you walk in a crowd of guys carrying open carry guns and you don't have gun but notice these guns beforehand and discovered that your girlfriend cheats on you with another guy. Would you go in rage and haul that woman over the cliff and kill her?

that I can understand. but cheating? nope I don't understand.

cheating is a conscious choice. rage is not. once you're in a red zone, everything is blocked out. it's a pure adrenaline rush. primal behavior. fight-or-flight. that's why when people get into blind rage aka frenzy or fury or fit of rage or whatever... they say they had a fuzzy memory and everything was in a slow motion. that's a pure adrenaline. hell of a drug. it's no different from mother going all out if somebody threatened her children or father lifting a car off a child like a hulk. wouldn't be surprised if they don't remember it.

but cheating? no. they've made a very conscious choice to do it and they know fully aware that what they're doing is wrong. plus they go at great length to cover their trails.

Back